Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I play even less than that, and not every day, and don't feel behind at all. I feel like this xpac has the perfect balance of stuff to do and has completely shed the stress of feeling like I needed to grind that Legion brought. I'm not even revered with some reps, only put effort into getting revered with CoA, they'll all eventually get to exalted. Why are you stressing about exalting them right away?

I'm playing super casually, am 2/8M and 369 ilvl. All I'm doing is some m+, a few yolo rbg's, arenas here and there, maybe 5-10 wq's 4-5 days a week (usually trying to get most of the emissaries done), and an occasional random bg for fun if I'm feeling like doing bg's and there aren't any yolo groups in finder.

The only thing to worry about is getting a 10 key done every week, but there's a whole week to get that in. Oh, and the weekly island expedition thing to do like 5 of them for 2500ap. That's the only thing that feels like a chore to me. The rest of it is just for fun.

Just play how you want to for fun and don't get stressed out by what other people are doing. It's nbd, you don't have to go at someone else's pace.

Simple - stop comparing yourself to others and just progress at your own pace. Be happy (instead of envious) for those that are more advanced than you at the game.

Do what you think is fun and don't worry about everyone else.

There are plenty of people playing at the same pace you are. Find them and play with them.