Deleted

When even Bwonsamdi thinks you're fucked up...

Why would me want da Banshee Queen in charge? Nononono. Sure, I be all for war and death, but dat Sylvanas... she be tippin' da scales too far.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...vanas-Warchief

I just thought that was a really funny comment. Even Bwonsamdi thinks Sylvanas is going too far. And he is the loa of death. If the loa of death thinks you're bringing too much death...

15+ Year Old Account
    Bwonsamdi realizes his role of a shepherd. Tend to the cattle to shear it daily.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Every death-related being in Warcraft takes issue with her.

And if neither Bwomsamdi nor Bolvar wanted her in charge.... well the list of people who stand to benefit from this full on war is pretty thin.

I'll give you a hint. It's not their expansion.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    Really? Cause he signs a contract with the player. He grants his favor to the player for 1 million soul.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleo View Post
    Really? Cause he signs a contract with the player. He grants his favor to the player for 1 million soul.
    Souls who's time has come. Souls of your enemy.
    Not murdering innocents for the hell of it. He's gonna help keep you alive long enough so everything you kill, it's soul comes to him.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    Souls who's time has come. Souls of your enemy.
    Not murdering innocents for the hell of it. He's gonna help keep you alive long enough so everything you kill, it's soul comes to him.
    Also I believe Bwomsamdi even says that undeath doesn't count. Which Sylvanas likes to do.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)