Poll: Which version of Warlocks did you enjoy most?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixxy Scratch View Post
    Almost every other post is "MoP because we were overtuned as fuck".
    MoP because it was most FUN! Numbers be damned, but playing itself was fun! Combat was fun, non-combat was fun: glyph of falling meteor made exploration and travelling so fun, glyph of demon hunting (which was numbers-wise horrible) was overtly fun. The whole *feeling* of playing was just the best ever - would have enjoyed playing even if the numbers had been at the bottom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fewane View Post
    would have enjoyed playing even if the numbers had been at the bottom.
    This, so much! I loved every lock specc back in MoP especially Affliction with the Soul Swap. I was never so bored with Warlock as of now, BfA really made me reroll to another class.

My main was Warlock from vanilla to MoP. After MoP I just didn't have fun on Warlock anymore so I dropped it and am still waiting for the day I enjoy Warlocks again so I can return to my main.

Quote Originally Posted by Melvoin View Post
    Affliction burning crusade
    MoP warlocks were awesome, but affliction warlocks in TBC were amazing. Rolling your curses and crowd control kings.

To this day I'm stunned how they rolled back virtually everything about MoP warlocks. They were peak WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Affliction was unquestionably best in Cata and has never been the same since.
    Demo I'd say Wrath, with Cata as a runner up with original Meta and not that absurd and gimmicky demonic fury system (though Cata's punishing 14 button rotation was not great, it was certainly unique.. four filler spells, three dots.. all the abilities that came with meta.. three spells that required melee range.. pet twisting..).
    Destro definitely Wrath. I understand why ppl liked it in MoP (big numbers, casting while moving) but it was objectively better in Wrath, especially in PvP.