View Poll Results: Would you like to see Warglaives opened to other classes?

Voters
284. This poll is closed
  • Yes

137 48.24%
  • No

147 51.76%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    No. I think the idea of Warglaives being it's own weapon type is kinda dumb since it creates the same problem that ranged weapons do, but the model of warglaives is something that should remain DH exclusive, it's a core part of their class fantasy and other classes have no reason to ever wanna use them. If DH were a playable class in TBC, Warglaives of Azzinoth would've been DH only just like the ability to transmog them is DH only.
    well, melee daggers have similar problem, even if other classes CAN wear them, theyre useless.
    Altho the problem with warglaives is they got unique animations specifically made for blood/night elves, they probably dont want to give it other classes if it means they would have to make the animations for most/all other classes (and not the bastardized way old azzinoths were swinging as swords)

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    Swords/Fist weapon - Warrior
    Maces - Death knigth
    Wand - Mages
    Dagger - Rogue
    Priest - none
    Paladin - Pole-arm
    Shaman - A mushroom preferably Muscara Amanita that the Santa siberian mythos is based on.
    Druid - A raisin
    Lets see if i remember more classes...,

5+ Year Old Account
    No. It is most important identity of DH with gliding.

If DH can use other weapons, then, sure, other classes should be able to use their weapons or transmog into them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skarekrouvs View Post
    Swords/Fist weapon - Warrior
    Maces - Death knigth
    Wand - Mages
    Dagger - Rogue
    Priest - none
    Paladin - Pole-arm
    Shaman - A mushroom preferably Muscara Amanita that the Santa siberian mythos is based on.
    Druid - A raisin
    Lets see if i remember more classes...,
    This was weird because your list flipped from weapon class to class weapon.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

They should be adding more uniqueness and restrictions rather than removing them imo. But then I'm probably in a minority.

Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    Come BFA I was very surprised the new weapon type of Warglaives remained exclusive to Demon Hunters. Considering Warglaives of Azzinoth were exclusively Warrior and Rogue weapons (and later Death Knight, Monk and Demon Hunter exclusive), I was kinda hoping those classes would get to use Warglaives.

Would you welcome this?
    If it made sense then yes. But I don’t think any other classes really need Warglaives. Rogues with Warglaives don’t really make sense. I known they could get the ones in BC, but that doesn’t make it more fitting.