Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    It's scary how many people don't know the lore and DEMAND classes to be open to races that doesn't make any sense lorewise. It's like forsaken paladins or panda dks
    Well, to be fair... there IS a Pandaren DK in game.

Gameplay>lore in my eyes, limited class/race combos puts you in a situation where you may have to play a race you hate (i.e. BE's and Tauren) to play a class you like (Paladin).

Should just open it up.

"But my lore!", most people don't care, including blizzard half the time. They can't go 3 years without retconning themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    hHow about we agree to disagree huh? You don't like my arguments agaisn't lore getting bend to acomodate new class/race combos, so let's keep it at that
    I'm sorry that I came off insulting earlier (bit grouchy, that's entirely on me). However, there isn't much lore-bending to night elf paladins the way Legion presented it (paladin martial training being applied to the existing Priestess of the Moon teachings/techniques); if anything the big thing would be trying to convince Blizzard to apply a white/silver color filter to their abilities (since the night elf paladins are directly channeling Elune, rather than the Light or a totemic medium for the Light like An'she or Rezan).

Right now, the only real red-flag combos, to me, are forsaken paladins and draenei warlocks, and that's more due to how the class affects the race in question (immolation and severe corruption, respectively). Most others can be justified through cultural cross-pollination, or one sect taking another's teachings and applying it to their own, which doesn't require a big lore twist so much as the factions' member races organically exchanging ideas, beliefs, and teachings the more they come in contact with one another.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

how does a moon priestess even control the light? Wake up sheep!
    Are you that dense? Every paladin draws his strength from the light. Some call it the Light, some call it An'she, some call it Naaru, and some call it Elune. The result is all the same. Huntresses are de facto Night Elf Paladins. They just happen to be called by another name.

Quote Originally Posted by geixer View Post
    forsaken paladins does exist have existed since vanilla in nax
    no, zellik's only use of holy magic is offensive.
    a paladin brings the light into themselves and their weapons, zellik is a modern disp priest in function.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Are you that dense? Every paladin draws his strength from the light. Some call it the Light, some call it An'she, some call it Naaru, and some call it Elune. The result is all the same. Huntresses are de facto Night Elf Paladins. They just happen to be called by another name.
    r/wooosh

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    no, zellik's only use of holy magic is offensive.
    a paladin brings the light into themselves and their weapons, zellik is a modern disp priest in function.
    For that matter, he hates his existence and would rather end it sooner than later. He is just unable to, having literally no control over his own body beyond his voice.