Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Move traits to neck slot with a load out for each class specialization

Quote Originally Posted by Hastis View Post
    bring old talent tree as azerite traits for every lvl
    everyone will be happy
    This. Or atleast reward some form of trait for every level.

Right now, I've leveled through two levels of azerite and still have another two to go before I unlock another trait. Thats 4 whole levels of it. I have 0 motivation to push myself to do it because it's massively un rewarding. With legion artifacts every time we leveled up with it, there was a new trait, even if was just a small upgrade, there was something physical we could interact with. In addition to that, we have a choice of 3 path ways to work towards to get a dank arse effect.

I like the the idea of Azerite amour, but it does need altering. They should of made each level require a lot more AP but made the traits avliable at 18-19-20 or 21-22-23 etc. Course you can't do that now because we'd all be sat here screaming but nothings changed !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shae View Post
    The best solution is to get rid off it. Like you said it's just the old system with useless talents back.

A good system must give visibilty to the player. Azerite dont

It's not fun to be incapable of telling if an azerite piece of stuff is an upgrade or not. We can't even tell if some ar stackable or not...

It's not fun to have an azerite piece of stuff with locked bonuses because of this stupid necklace. I still have traits locked for 3 week now...

Before I used to have 1 piece of stuff for each spec. Now I keep all the not so crappy one because blizzard can nerf or up traits by 300% in a single day.

This system is dull. The only way to make it not so tedious is to let the player chose the traits he want but to make them unstackable.

But no way it could happen ! First, It would imply giving freedom to the player and Blizzard loves telling us how to play this game.

And last, Blizzard focuses too much on creating never ending feature to keep us farming/subscribing. Being fun is not the priority.

Sorry for my english. It's not my native language.
    Are you running a DPS character? If so I'd check out bloodmallet, it's a great website which will rank which azerite pieces are you BiS. It also shows you which traits are best. It will also give you a rough idea which trinkets are better if they are at a specific ilvl

General rule of thumb, stat traits stack. For example the one which has a chance to give you crit when you cast by 54, I have two of these and the first stack of it I get gives me 108
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Deleted
    you can see the idea behind azerite

it's tier but with more than just 2 options per tier per spec which sounds great

except the options are dull

and linking the unlocks to the level of the necklace is awful (the necklace itselfs only point to gate azerite gear)

more interesting options, get rid of necklace level requirements and make the necklace actually do some worthwhile

that's pretty much all it needs to make it better