Deleted

tips for my shaman ele in raid uldir

there are bosses where I can make decent fight and I can stand up to many of my guild colleagues, but there is a boss where I can not make a decent dps I've tried all, vectis yesterday I could not exceed 11 k that I think it was the 21 percentile or less of the warcraftlog and I do not understand where I'm wrong or what's wrong ...

can you give me a hand to analyze my performance pls
    I tried to insert the link of my pg on warcraftlog but I do not have the possibility,
    Soulearth pozzodelleternità

if you need more information please tell me if you are interested in helping me.

thanks and greetings from Italy

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Do you perhaps have any logs to share?

Also, as far as Vecties goes we're kinda fcked cause our burst cleave and cleave in general sucks, so we barely get any extra damage from cleaving the add... though this depends on your guild a bit and how fast the add actually dies.
    I parsed 85th percentile on Vectis Heroic last night and was still dead last on DPS since the add dies almost instantly after spawning due to Warrior/Rogue/DH cleave. Basically my parse has gone down each week on him due to the add dying faster and faster each week.

Deleted
    say that I have the log but I can not sharare because the forum does not allow me, but it is not a matter of dps vs the other classes but average in the log the elemental make 15 I did not arrive yesterday at 11k and sure something wrong, maybe in timing or focus

and again I can not post links of the logs because the forum denies it to me

vectis is actually an ST dps boss. It is not a boss who uses a special rotation.
    It is the difference between using CL and EQ in just 2target situations.
    Continue using eq as soon as you gather resources and become 2target, and always keep FS in 2target.

If the DPS goes down despite this, it is likely your gear problem.
    mastery is not a stats for 2target dps. If your mastery is too high, vectis dps will cause low.
    Because FS increases number of LvB casting, haste is the best stats for vectis.
    And Igneous Potential Azerite trait is a very important factor. This has a big effect on 2 target dps.
    I think this is a good explanation for solving your problem.
    Last edited by Ele man; 2018-10-11 at 10:38 AM.

Vectis is just a terrible boss for elemental. We have almost the single target damage in the game right now (only frost mage is worse), we have virtually no burst cleave, and we perform pretty poorly on 2-3 targets.

Those conditions are terrible for elemental, so even if you perform well for your spec/ilevel you'll still likely to be trounced.

edit: Crap, mixed up Vectis with Zek'voz. Nevermind
    Last edited by abrakadaver7; 2018-10-15 at 08:44 AM.
    VII.

Quote Originally Posted by soulearth View Post
    there are bosses where I can make decent fight and I can stand up to many of my guild colleagues, but there is a boss where I can not make a decent dps I've tried all, vectis yesterday I could not exceed 11 k that I think it was the 21 percentile or less of the warcraftlog and I do not understand where I'm wrong or what's wrong ...

can you give me a hand to analyze my performance pls
    I tried to insert the link of my pg on warcraftlog but I do not have the possibility,
    Soulearth pozzodelleternità

if you need more information please tell me if you are interested in helping me.

thanks and greetings from Italy
    I'm looking at your log here:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...bility=-118291

you missed a fire elemental cast at minute 5 during Bloodlust, this is a huge amount of damage that is probably the difference between a 25% and 50% ilvl parse! Also, you should try to use Meteor when the add is up as well. The Ele lasts for 30 seconds, which means u should have at least one short moment to use it with the add.

Also did you sim ur character on raidbots? I'm wondering if you could use better Azerite Traits instead of Igneous Potential since you are using HV/UP.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can also use WoW Analyzer if you want some harsh feedback. Since it's mostly just analyzing raw data it isn't perfect but it can give you some things to think about.

https://wowanalyzer.com/report/4yPwh...7)/9-Soulearth
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”