Alts and war campaign rep

With the increase in rep for doing each chapter in the war campaign, would it be best not to touch them on alts until 8.1? I know it's a ways off but the thought of trying to grind Honorbound again is giving me PTSD.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it bothers you that much then wait while quietly repping up with the mission table.

Beside unlocking fly paths the war campaign rewards sucks with alts. You can just avoid them or wait if you want it for any reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post
    With the increase in rep for doing each chapter in the war campaign, would it be best not to touch them on alts until 8.1? I know it's a ways off but the thought of trying to grind Honorbound again is giving me PTSD.
    First of all, stop whining about it giving you PTSD and so on.

Secondly, if you don't want to do them, don't.

Third, do what you want. Want to grind for it now or later. I am almost sure you can get a lot of it now while waiting for it to be buffed.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    First of all, stop whining about it giving you PTSD and so on.

Secondly, if you don't want to do them, don't.

Third, do what you want. Want to grind for it now or later. I am almost sure you can get a lot of it now while waiting for it to be buffed.
    Thanks, the first two replies answered my actual question without the added crap, but thank you for your opinion!

15+ Year Old Account
    I mean if you start to work on it now you can probably finish before 8.1 even launches.

Deleted
    i guess the game developers dont think having alts is a part of the core game so if you want to enjoy a second character spent twice as much time on him
    and yeah be sure to purchase the 6 months of sub it will help you out with it

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dtruth View Post
    i guess the game developers dont think having alts is a part of the core game so if you want to enjoy a second character spent twice as much time on him
    I have 4 level 120s, gearing alts isn't an issue unless you want all of them to be mythic raid toons.

wat?

1. of course you'd spend twice as much time if you have a second toon to play. You know, 1+1=2?
    2. I find BfA to be alt friendly enough, sure your neck might be a bit behind your main, but that's the reason it is an alternative character. But gearing them is actually really easy.
    3. what does 6 month of sub have to do with anything here?

4. did you know that if you have two alts you will spend 3 times as much time!?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

i guess the game developers dont think having alts is a part of the core game
    If they didn't, they shouldn't have created Allied races along with the requirements of Heritage armor to level to 120 without boosting.