Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Because this game totally needs a more unnecessary Horde bias when an equal opportunity is an easy alternative...

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    yeah that's nice and all but all of those fancy numbers come out to less than 1% of your dps.
    they really are irrelevant.

also it doesnt necessarily mean that if more specs/classes have better horde racials then the horde is better, because the accompanied class representation also helps.

if the majority of the meta classes can be LFD then that's already advantage alliance.
    You don't know mythic raiders at all don't you?

The are not irrelevant by any means and 1% dps difference is everything but insignificant.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SilenceRedo View Post

The are not irrelevant by any means and 1% dps difference is everything but insignificant.
    1% is insignificant when compared to the cost of changing factions. And that's just money, whereas recruitment is a much bigger issue. If that racial gets balanced, you'll be stuck in a faction that's less popular in high end raiding, making things far worse than before. You *might* kill one boss slightly earlier, but the risks outweight the gains.

I'm 8/8 mythic so yeah I do know them

trust me racials are irrelevant.

Deleted
    Even if you buff the racials by 2-3% for Alliance, ahead of Horde, it will make no difference now. Everyone is Horde, and it's not just because of racials. People roll Horde because it's easier to recruit, find groups, play with friends, etc. It's like one of those rabbit holes you can't escape anymore, the sooner you accept it the better, I feel sorry for Alliance but that's just how the cookie crumbles.

Prot warriors being in the worst state for two expansions, no one being interested in playing Alliance but PvPers..., it's all just the flow of things.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    I'm 8/8 mythic so yeah I do know them

trust me racials are irrelevant.
    You are 8/8 today, in this patch, in this xpac.

Where you always a cutting edge player? Today they might be "irrelevant" (i disagree, Troll is simming higher for several classes) but they tuned the racials down in LEGION. Before that, they were much more than "irrelavant".

Where you always a cutting edge player? Today they might be "irrelevant" (i disagree, Troll is simming higher for several classes) but they tuned the racials down in LEGION. Before that, they were much more than "irrelavant".
    Tbh it's a bit of hypocrisy to say "racials are irrelevant" from the guy who started a thread how his dps got nerfed because arcane torrent was put on gcd. He racechanged from Blood Elf to Undead afterwards, so it must have bugged him a lot.

Thread for reference: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post49621327

But yeah, there was never a reason to swap to Alliance for pve racials. For pvp that's a different beast.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2018-10-22 at 05:47 PM.

exactly

but it's BFA now not MOP
    and racials are irrelevant now.

I never said racials were always irrelevant.

Tbh it's a bit of hypocrisy to say "racials are irrelevant" from the guy who started a thread how his dps got nerfed because arcane torrent was put on gcd. He racechanged from Blood Elf to Undead afterwards, so it must have bugged him a lot.

Thread for reference: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post49621327

But yeah, there was never a reason to swap to Alliance for pve racials. For pvp that's a different beast.
    I went undead because the torrent nerf gave me an excuse to, because I like it more.

and if you actually read the thread, the problem with arcane torrent being on the GCD is that it affects the gameplay, and not the performance.

because I cant use it when I need it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Alliance are at an undeniable disadvantage in PvE. Sure, it isn't HUGE but it was the main reason why people switched to horde originally and little to nothing has been done to alleviate it. The people who originally went horde just for the racials; even with the small nerfs that happened over the years they are still better off and it has caused more and more people to follow them and changing the reason to switch faction.

It was mainly for racials, now it is for population.

I wouldn't be suprised if within the next few expansions more and more alliance guilds drop off the map until there are barely a handful in the top 200
    Because some people seem to have misinterpreted my post somewhat. I'm not saying racials make that big of a difference these days, but it was the thing that set all this off. And even though racials still do make an extremely slight difference, they are not the primary reason for people going horde now.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    "Once 100 guilds on both factions clear Mythic Uldir and fill the leaderboards, Mythic Uldir will be available cross-realm, worldwide!"

So 100 horde guilds have killed G'huun on mythic and at this point there are only 12 alliance kills. Horde should get their reward now and get cross realm mythic by now.

It feels stupid to wait 88 more ally kills. Just release it for the horde.
    They should release it for alliance instead and then horde can get it when alliance get 100 with cross realm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sofnr View Post
    Even if you buff the racials by 2-3% for Alliance, ahead of Horde, it will make no difference now. Everyone is Horde, and it's not just because of racials. People roll Horde because it's easier to recruit, find groups, play with friends, etc. It's like one of those rabbit holes you can't escape anymore, the sooner you accept it the better, I feel sorry for Alliance but that's just how the cookie crumbles.

Prot warriors being in the worst state for two expansions, no one being interested in playing Alliance but PvPers..., it's all just the flow of things.
    If they buffed them to be 2-3% better than horde it would most definitely make a difference because a lot of the top end guilds like Method would switch instantly.