Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    Sure. It's just... Blizzard always implies that they balance specs in PvP around arena (3s). One would think they would acknowledge the lack of tools MM hunters have, especially, in arenas. Also, 2s, 3s & duels are basically 3/5 of the PvP content (the remaining 2/5 being BGs and RBGs) and MM hunters suck at all three of them. And nobody knows if MM hunters will be able to establish themselves in RBG (I doubt it, tbh).
    Honestly I feel as MM hunter's have a diverse set of utilities. We have multiples of snares, knock backs and disorients. We can break out of snares and roots. We have an interrupt at 24s. Abnormally long range. That's not including defenses, even stealth openers. And when we include our pets we have a plethora of pet specific abilities for different situations or comps in arena and even have the opportunity to switch them out mid-game t if the case ever arises.

What I would say is that we have to play a specific build to be successful and our rotations is all over the place. And the long casts have to meet hyper specific criteria to climb the ladder

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RsinRC View Post
    Honestly I feel as MM hunter's have a diverse set of utilities. We have multiples of snares, knock backs and disorients. We can break out of snares and roots. We have an interrupt at 24s. Abnormally long range. That's not including defenses, even stealth openers.
    Survival and BM have access to 90% of the utility you mentioned and get baseline stuns & roots on top while being 100% mobile while dpsing. A baseline knockback, while nice to have, is a very gimmicky form of utility. You can't just say "we have this and that" and ignore the toolkit of other classes and specs. MM was the least represented hunter spec (and possibly the least represented spec overall!) in all 8.0 PvP brackets for a reason.

And when we include our pets we have a plethora of pet specific abilities for different situations or comps in arena and even have the opportunity to switch them out mid-game t if the case ever arises.
    In theory, okay. But 90% of the time you will use -heal debuff and freedom pet (raptor/hyena) AND you will choose your pet before the match starts, because you know what you are playing against and what type of utility you need.

And the long casts have to meet hyper specific criteria to climb the ladder
    Exactly. And that's the reason why I propose to give MM more CC options. Other casters (warlock, mages) already got a multitude of CCs. MM shouldn't be the one left out.
    Last edited by mmocde0e53a346; 2018-12-13 at 11:51 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Have you guys noticed that Double Tap causes your Aimed Shot to act as if it has Trick Shots? It bounces to other targets without me using multi-shot.

Have you guys noticed that Double Tap causes your Aimed Shot to act as if it has Trick Shots? It bounces to other targets without me using multi-shot.
    hmmm, sounds interesting, hope it is intended and not just a bug. The only thing i noticed so far is that lock and load is proccing more often, at least that's the impression I have.

probably because trick shot only buffs one aimed shot, so the second from double tap will just get to benefit "both"

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers