Thread: PSA for Goblins

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Reminds me of the times when I played a Female Dwarf (named Rahrspawn, no less) in WOTLK during the Noblegarden event. I sat in the far back of the Alliance Inn and just stood there watching as Horde would try and rush me to get their achievement for putting the bunny ears on a level 18+ female Dwarf, only to get teleported out just inches from being close enough.

Oh the angry whispers I got from their freshly made level 1 Alliance alts....

So I went and stood on the Dala fountain, did /dance and went AFK. Came back to like 30 people around me yelling at me to click off the ear debuff to they could get credit. Went AFK for like an hour...only moving just enough to keep from being booted, making them wait for it to wear off on its own.

Good times.
    Last edited by Keile; 2018-10-21 at 11:47 PM.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

I don't understand what the problem is...?????????

5+ Year Old Account
    Someone say Goblin Slayer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    A PSA for goblins would be doing something to benefit a goblin. How does a goblin clicking off their buff benefit them? It doesn't.

A PSA would be them charging to click it off so others could apply it. boo
    OOOOOOOoooooooo... Now that's an idea I can get behind. Come get your Goblin credit, only 500G a pop.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Nah, Vulpera manage to be cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    sadly Vulpera have the furry community that will make them at least decently popular.
    Irian was right!