Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It will be fun if classic will outnumber bfa subs
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I just don't see that happening. Many people will try classic, but i'd say a sizeable number will miss all of the conveniences of the live version and give up. The gaming mentality of 2018 just isn't the same as it was in 2004-2005.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post

this will never happen) classic is cancer - change my mind

7+ Year Old Account
    What is there to leak? Disappointment?
    Ryzen 3600X | MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wi-fi | 16GB G.Skill FlareX 3200MHz | Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT Pulse | EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G3 Gold | NZXT Kraken X62 | 2TB Samsung 860 EVO | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO | 500GB Samsung 970 NVMe M.2 | 3x 27" HP Omen 165Hz 1Ms Latency

No Chinese riddles because it’s not an expansion reveal BlizzCon. love those the most let’s see if there’s something else interesting. BlizzCon 16 was quite interesting, although there wasn’t anything to reveal besides the next patches. So my prediction for WoW will be 8.1.5 with draenor time-walking and 8.2 sneak-peak

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a leak, but I would expect lots of 8.2 and Azshara talk, the reveal of the next round of allied races, Vulpera (H) for sure, I'm hoping it's Sethrak (A), maybe the unveiling of updated Goblin/Worgen models, and perhaps a teaser of 8.3. It's a WoW off year, as in no new expansion reveal, so I'd tempter any hopes for "mic drop moments".
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

My theory is that all those leaks usually come from the same Person (or small Group of People). Maybe they've just got tired of it and thus we aren't seeing any leaks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Siuo View Post
    this will never happen) classic is cancer - change my mind
    change my mind memes are cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Zazajin View Post
    Kinda disappointed there's not even the slightest thing about Allied Races or 8.2.
    People talk about Allied Races all the time. That wouldn't be very interesting.

Deleted
    Want a leak?
    WoW BFA: 8.1 indepth + 8.2 sneak peak (probably some old-god themed stuff and new island / territory / whatever)
    WoW Classic: We are still in Alpha wait for next blizzcon lulul
    Diablo: Enjoy your 2012 game on switch, we are releasing nothing!
    HS: New expansion, new paid content, sneak peak of some cards + pros playing premade decks
    HotS: New Hero(s) and new map(s)
    OW: New Hero(s) and new map(s)
    SC + SCII: We don't care about this game anymore

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Innugammii View Post
    The ONLY thing i saw, was some T shirt and Poster with Diablo on it, that's it , nothing else at all , no games, no speculations , no chines leak stuff, totally BARRENS
    merch isnt some leak.

Formerly known as Arafal

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    On the WoW front, my guess there will be more in-depth dives into story elements for 8.1, maaaaaaybe a look-ahead to 8.2 and its direction with maaaaaybe a teaser trailer in the style of the Warbringers videos with more N'Zoth or whatever.
    Other than that, probably allied races for 8.2, additional heritage armor for existing core races, small stuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
    A small teaser for 8.2 maybe?
    Small teaser? we will get to know everything about 8.2, they alreadty stated they wont talk 8.1 so it will be pure focus on 8.2 and probably an 8.3 teaser
    We humans have to stick together

Quote Originally Posted by Innugammii View Post
    Can't find any mega thread or leaks for BlizzCon 2018, games, nor wow related. and it's next week
    Expecting: a HS expansion. HotS character reveal maybe a new map. OW probably will have a new character and/or map. Diablo expansion likely if not a major patch. SC seems slow, probably some content updates and balancing. Wow has classic info, trailer/cinematic for 8.1, info on 8.2/8.3. And from the rattlings of the internet, maybe another new game. Looks like there is a staff shuffling happening and the team that was working on an unannounced project is splitting up.

-Azshara
    -N'zoth
    -South seas
    -Pirates
    -Naga allied race
    -Ogre allied race
    -Lichking stuff
    Theres your Leak starter kit.
    Pick two or three things and you have your average leak
    You can even pick different ones every time and create your own list of leaks! The possibilitys are endless

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    This Blizzcon, Blizzard is using the ultimate anti-leak tactic: Not having anything worth leaking in the first place.
    so, the same as every other year. good to know.

Ion said that this blizzcon will be the biggest yet i think, so this mean OGRES or half ogres amirite? /s

But to be serious and sad vulperas are pretty much confirmed as allied race so there's one obvious announcement, i wonder if there will be some furry costumes on blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    i wonder if there will be some furry costumes on blizzcon.
    That Hogger cosplay may be there again, plus there's always some tauren.

whats there to be excited about? game sucks. azerite, pruning, pvp imbalance, literally everything is shit in wow except uldir is a pretty nice first raid.

diablo 4 was the only possibility of excitement and they nixed that.

other games have nothing new to add.

starcraft is long dead.

hots is just getting worse and worse too.

hearthstones kinda cool at least.