Deleted

Glyphed Demons vs Standard

So i recently removed my Fel-imp Glyph to look at the new model the standard imp sure it looks good but it lost its ability Flee wich relocates it to my side making it possible to get better positions for it in M+ and on some bosses were its dispel is useful (read Rezan with imp you dont have to LOS the fear since the imp will dispell you instantly and can just nuke, but since he got a the Pursuit ability u want flee to master to get the imp to be in range all the time).

The Ability Fel-imp have but not standard imp: https://www.wowhead.com/spell=89792/flee

My questions:
    Are there any other glyphed demons that have utillity forgotten by blizzards prune that are usefull over the standard demons we have?
    Are flee just forgotten by blizzard to be removed when found out?

I havnt checked the other demons yet but will do so after work to see if my other glyphed demons have other abilitys the standard ones lack.

Did you look in your spellbook? My regular Imp has flee.

Deleted
    No to be honest i didnt find it, from what i remember pet used to have its own spellbook tab but it was late and now im at work feeling ashamed that i might missed it...
    But my standard imp didnt get the flee on its actionbar as i removed and resummoned it so i was quick to judge prune dammit
    Ill check it as soon as i can when i get home

Thanks ^^

Glyphed demons have same skills as normal pets but they are different named spells.

I haven't tested or looked into it, but the old observers spell lock use to be a ranged ability so it had a lag time due to the animation. I know that most of the glyphed demons use their glyphed animations, but idk if the observe just uses the felhunter spell lock or his version of it.

I do know that the wrathguard no longer dual wields, which is a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Glyphed demons have same skills as normal pets but they are different named spells.
    Which is such a damn nightmare for pet related macros. Use normal imp for affliction / fel imp for destruction and now you need 2 macros or macro lines for the same ability. I don't understand the reasoning behind this.

Or just use Command Demon?

Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post
    Or just use Command Demon?
    Because demons only have 1 ability?

Quote Originally Posted by Inshabel View Post
    Because demons only have 1 ability?
    Lmaooo oooh tell 'em sis
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Quote Originally Posted by gallon View Post
    I haven't tested or looked into it, but the old observers spell lock use to be a ranged ability so it had a lag time due to the animation. I know that most of the glyphed demons use their glyphed animations, but idk if the observe just uses the felhunter spell lock or his version of it.

I do know that the wrathguard no longer dual wields, which is a shame.
    It is indeed a shame, that was unannounced, just a little slap to the face when bfa came out incase we thought blizz cared about anything besides afflic