Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    The Day of Ret. Best time in the entire game by a mile.

Zombie Apocalypse was amazing as well but a real sideshow as awesome as it was to shitting on everyone as a Ret paladin. I'll take the last 10 years of suckage and another 10 more for one more bite of that sweet sweet candy.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

5+ Year Old Account
    -getting Betrayer of Humanity in Naxx on my warrior (i think it was BiS for arms at the time).
    -finally getting a flying mount, experiencing the joy of travelling without aggroing mobs haha
    -laggy yet fun wintergrasp games in the evening
    -VoA weekly runs having me lead my first PuG raid run (surprisingly smooth, i didnt rly have to lead )
    -Seeing Ulduar for the first time .. so large.. so epic. didn't know games were capable of making things that good, there is a reason it still stands out to this day.
    -Smashing trash packs as boomy/hunter with the AE damage bloat (original 'whoops aggro'd everything' starfall/channelled volley, anyone?)
    -having Deathbringer's Will drop in a pug, winning the roll against 6 people, having it ninja'd as raid lead logs off ... to be expected, but still salty.
    -Killing LK w/ the guild pretty standard epic experience.
    Last edited by digichi; 2018-11-16 at 11:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grizzly Hills + Totems of the Grizzlemaw

Ah, so many good memories...

The zones to this day are ones of the most climatic zones. Borean Tundra with its... tundras, lol. Grizzly for views and music. Zul'drak for being Zul'Aman on steroids. Scholazar Basin being the paradise in hell. Icecrown really felt like the land of dead, and Storm Peaks basically started the titans' plot. And the music...

While 1st tier was a bit lacking, Ulduar was great not only for great environments and music, but also unique fight and the hard mode system, changing some of the fights by 180. The game was so big back then that I remember tens of people flying in front of the enterence to Ulduar, while I prayed GM would pick me for this run. The first time we used the train to Mimiron, my group needed to take a 5 min break cause so many of us were pumped up by everything around us. Too bad the tier itself ended so fast.

I also miss the fact that the game was simplier back then. The chase after every single little upgrade wasnt that big and I felt comfortable with doing the daily limit of 25 (iirc) daily quests and calling it a gold farm, lol. And no transmog. Say what you want, but being the first guild on my server to defeat LK25hc, it felt SO AMAZING to stay in orgri as my pala, on my argent tournament pala mount, with mostly full 25hc gear and a weapon from Arthas and the Light of Dawn title. I remember many paladins whispering me for advices, and you simply dont get that nowadays.

Definitely my best experience out of all my time in WoW.