Thread: Spooky WoW

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Duskwood, Karazhan underground, Drustvar corrupted forest, Old Scholomance Rattlegore area.
    S.H.

I'd say that spires of arak at the ghosty Garrison was a little creepy.

But really I think creepiness in wow is more localized to specific questions lines than entire zones.

5+ Year Old Account
    Drustvar, for sure. And pre-Cata plaguelands, especially EPL.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Deleted
    Darkmoon Faire, no one knows where its actually located, there are ghosts wandering around, cannibals in the woods, and worst of all the eye on the gate is always watching you!

I think that the most spooky thing for me in WoW was the souls of the dead trapped within Thaddius screaming along the run in Naxx.
    About areas I will pick Duskwood and Drustvar.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    In my head there is a halloween party 24/7
    That's deep, man.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Drustvar is pretty creepy. Duskwood and Deadwind Pass as well.

And while this is a personal one Vashjir freaks me the fuck out. Especially now that no one goes there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kara Crypts is quite spooky, especially the upside down sinners section
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Definitely running through karazhan crypts the very first time. All of it was pretty damn scary especially since I was pretty young when I checked it out.

Another one would be that farm that has all the humans buried up to their head with ghouls running around eating them. That shit gave me some creepy and ominous vibes.

I love shit like that in WoW. There’s actually a spot that has this giant kraken in the sea that comes closer to you if you blow a horn, I believe it’s off the coast in stormsong slightly north of the dungeon. Can probably find it in a YouTube vid but when I checked this out it felt pretty creepy.

It's obviously going to be Kharazan Crypts.

Deleted
    Back in the day, Duskwood hands down.

Drustvar is appropriately spooky, though I havent' done the Alliance side of it yet so I only know a bit about what's going on there.

And yeah, I found that Stormwong kraken the other day. It was just chilling underneath me on top of a sunken ship. I thought it was pretty neat.

Drustvar with the witches and to a degree even Nazmir to a degree.

If you really want WoW spooky stuff, read the Emerald Nightmare book.

Ion's attitude towards the playerbase.