Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Centaurs, for sure. The women pretty mutch has one model. Always been fascinated by theese guys

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I was really hoping for gnolls in Legion since we had Meatball as a follower. Still ugly as hell.

Glad we're finally getting the gobbos and worgen update, rounding off the player models at least.

Nightborne still really, really need squinted eyes. Such a small change, such a big difference. Would also say female/male worgen having both glowing and non-glowing eyes as options.

- - - Updated - - -

They've been doing that for everyone. Paladins are up next.

Too little, too late. The updates aren't that impressive, and its limited spells that are being updated. Neither are you still able to turn off other player's effects, which would solve a lot of people's FPS issues. I personally didn't have FPS problems, but I had friends whose computers would tank in larger raid groups.

From levelling, Foxes, Basilisks, Gnolls, Boars in westfall and there's probably more.

Lots of small doodads, and, of course, weapons and armour.
    What they should do is have 1-2 dedicated people remaking old stuff and putting it as a bonus each patch, new chair models this patch, new oozes next one, etc. etc.. Of course, some things might look really glaring if they are HD while everything around is from 2004 still, but..

Yawn, I prefer the natural-looking "old" models.

Old Raptors
    Old Wolves/Worgs
    All cats
    Giraffe
    Zhevras

http://www.wow-petopia.com/

The list goes on. The old world has so many outdated visuals. And I just hope that they'll make use of the Vicious mounts and visually update ALL racial mounts and mounts using those models... Imagine the Darnassian Nightsaber in HD glory, or Swift Spectral Tiger!!

It's coming, and I say hooray for that. I'm over the cardboard-cutouts we have now. People wanting to revel in those can visit the museum.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-11-23 at 12:07 AM.

Someone already listed a few of the animals. I'd say update old armor models from classic era and boss models just to give the game a new breath of life in the old world.

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Yawn, I prefer the natural-looking "old" models.
    Then this thread isn't for you is it?

I have to say as well, that I just adore the way Quillboars look now... Amazing! So much more character!

Quote Originally Posted by Jrs418 View Post
    my old cheetah still outdated, guess they dont care because they gave us stag

Doesn't compute with how they've literally updated every other druid form though.

More like, the cheetah is not as high priority and will receive its visual update once they spend resources on ALL the cats, rather than just to make one form for one class looking better.

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post

Still makes me chuckle. So 90s.
    I remember when they finally updated it for BFA, I was so goddamn happy. Whole Legion I wondered why rabbits and squirrels and bear cubs got update but not our poor squarehead hamster.

Luckily he got his justice:

On topic - were the wyverns ever updated? Either the mounts or the tamable hunter pet models.

Dragonhawks also weren't updated since TBC I think...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfram View Post
    Playing a human male main I want better looking beards. Their faces looked like neanderthals already before the last character update, and the update didn't really improve things. But with a full beard you could cover the worst... until they screwed up beards as well.

- "Four years wearing a close helm"
    I'm happy enough with the faces, but I was expecting a real beard, in addition to a proper update of the old goatees instead of the pinecone chin we actually got.

Also still annoyed they stuck us with bizarre 1980s wrestling toy proportions because "muh silhouettes" aka "blood elves will continue to be better humans than humans"
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Wizard Sanctum View Post
    Looking around at the world I have seen many older models get updates, Kobalds, Quilboars, Vultures, Sheep. And many more have slowly seeped into the game over time

One who has been left behind in the updates I know of are the Centaurs who look hilariously out of place right now, but I could not see any others :P

Is there any older models still in game that are living the old model life?
    Not an old model but i'd like if they gave lucid nightmare and recolors some tridimensional eyes, if you look at that horse it's like if it was carved from wood and painted.

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Troggs, Centaurs, Gnolls, slimes, certain snakes, hippogryphs if I'm not mistaken, plainstriders, zhevras, giraffes... They're updating air elementals, right? And they still need to update the Earthen, and possibly some titan keeper models- those could probs come alongside Troggs if they ever use Uldaman for anything.
    Why do I even bother to post on this damned site?

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf male
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Deleted
    Nightborn. You can clearly see that their hair textures aren't even finished

fucking female taurens. they should have never released the current models they have.

So. Many. Of. Them.

Centaurs, gnolls, wolves, boars, giraffes, antelopes, zhevras, lions, basilisks, furbolgs, jungle trolls, ice trolls, cows and the list goes on.