Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    I used to think this way - But now that I have an insanely tight budget for a few months, I typically only buy games when on sale. You'd be surprised how much a $10 sale can compel some people to buy something.

Humble bundle is a god-send for random sales.
    Love finding random sales on there. Recently picked up Monster Hunter: World on Fanatical too for 20 bucks off, was great since the wife wanted to play together but I didn't get it on launch like she did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Y'know, I remember back when Black Friday 'sales' were actually SALES. $50 games sold for $20 or BOGO. 1TB HDDs for $100 instead of $300. Not this bullshit of knocking a whopping $10 off. Looking down my Steam wishlist, so many companies seem to think that dropping such a small amount from something will cause people to pay for it.

Traditionally Black Friday has been that one day of the year event where you can get much much more bang for your buck than you can the rest of the year. It's meant to start off the buying season for X-Mas (back before people actually started doing X-Mas bullshit the day after Halloween). Stores would put crazy cheap price tags on old shit to make room for the new, in time for people to go proper holiday shopping. Now, Black Friday is more like Black Weekend + Cyber Monday. Like Happy Hour that actually lasts for 5 hours.

I'm also disappointed to see we only lost 2 people this year. I watch this website throughout the day, refreshing it periodically. The epitome of human fucking greed and stupidity, all recorded on one website for one day.

Sorry to go off on a tangent. This thread just really is the icing on the cake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    omg wow is dying blizzard is desperate omg omg omg

what will we ever do?

Sorry, had to get ahead of the doomsayers and trolls. BFA is on sale, how many threads will we have saying the game is dying, blizzard is extremely desperate and it's wod 2.0?
    You can be sarcastic all you want and In denial all you want, WoW Is dying son. Or at the very least It's not the WoW I've known, not the good old days I remember.

Imean eh... WoW Is great guys, not dying at all, wohoo! #notdying #dontbanmeblizz #again
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?