Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thestuff1992 View Post
    Sorry but no. Warfronts are better than islands. They’re both bad but if I had to choose between the 2 I’d easily pick warfronts.

Islands are literally a mindless trash grind with practically no reward unless you get lucky and even then you might get something not great. You run around killing normal/heroic level trash mobs as if everyone loves doing trash in raids/regular dungeons. They literally put reskinned dungeon trash into a small map for you to grind until you’re done.

Only thing that makes them passable is the random events however these appear very randomly and closer to the end of the expedition. A lot of the time we didn’t even need to go into any portals or kill any of the extra mobs that come from the events since they appeared when we were at ~8k.

At least with warfronts you can choose to do a few things. You can run with a group and take areas, kill the rares and do hostage events or you can farm wood/iron. It’s pretty bad but not nearly as boring as islands imo.

I usually need to throw on tv or focus on work while doing islands because focusing only on islands is so fucking boring it’s actually mind numbing. It’s like walking into a normal dungeon with 0 loot and just trash.
    Nah. 1st warfront is ok because you get 370 for alts.
    Other than that it's just a insanely long and boring grind.
    Atleast islands are somewhat fast.

To be clear. Both sucks alot...

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Funkenstein View Post

We know you don't, kid. We know you don't.
    sorry, couldn't tell if you were agreeing or being rude. either way, i'm having fun with the warfronts and other things. and I look forward to darkshore. if someone isn't, then they can stick to m+ and raiding.

Tons of bad writting for darkshore scenario.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard's horde bias is showing.

Deleted
    [About Warfront] Meh... sorry for my language but it's just looking like the same old shit :/

cant wait for the new warfront an then heroic warfronts

If the current story goes live with darkshore and raising the nightelves. I am so hoping that activision gets rid of Alex and Danuser next for that garbage. Get writers that don't play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Eh, I like unlocking content like this and having world quests to do afterwards. More world PVP potential as well.
    You do realize only one faction gets these world quests and the other has no reason to go there, right?
    Und wenn du das Spiel verlierst, ganz unten stehst, dann stehn wir hier und sing Borussia - Borussia BVB!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    And finally. Not even the biggest of Blizzard White Knights would defend a WoW Mobile game. Especially after the shitstorm that Diablo Intolerable kicked up. If they did, I'd be the first in line at Blizzard's HQ with my torch and pitchfork, wanting Ion's head mounted on my wall.
    I don't even have an active WoW account anymore and I'd play a WoW mobile game, depending on what it is. If its a generic hack n slash mobile action game then no way, but keeping with the Pokemon theme he talked about I'd play the shit out of a mobile Pet Battle game.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    this warfront is an attempt from blizzard to say sorry for the burning of teldrassil.

but can a night elf main player accept this excuse?
    Seeing as they raised two named Night elf NPC's and made them into Horde commanders, no. If anything they've made things worse.

Quote Originally Posted by splatomat View Post
    If you like it, that's nice. Go ahead and guzzle down all the Blizzard-Brand Least-Effort-Possible Swill that you can. Glug, glug, glug, it sure goes down smooth, yeah?

The rest of us will keep fighting tooth and nail for a better game.
    I'm sorry, but like 90% of the posts (yes I know i'm making up this % but you can't deny it's a majority) "fighting to make a better game" from MMO-C for example are just a pile of "this is shit" "I don't like it" "anyone who support this is stupid" and a large etc. You are fighting nothing (well if you are not the type to "fight" like that then apologies).

Also, the real problem is, no one can like nothing and no one can not like nothing, you are not better than the ones liking it as they are not better than you from that.

The day this community understands that wanting to make a change on something works better with constructive comments and being polite, and also that liking or not liking something should not brand you as someone who is better, that day, wow, hell, quite a lot of games and communities will start to be better, but oh well, this is the internet and we are all humans, 0 hope for that.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    I dunno, when Arathi is up, the queue time is always under 1 minute for me. I feel like maybe people are playing the hell out of it. So maybe the real question is when will WoW players realize that people like different things?
    You and a lot of other people are correlating high participation with players finding the content fun and engaging. High participation =/= good content. That's a mistake that Blizzard makes as well. Obviously queues are going to be quick when they're available every couple of weeks (concentrating the players queuing into that time window) and rewards a guaranteed 370 ilvl piece which is equivalent to Heroic Uldir

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    You and a lot of other people are correlating high participation with players finding the content fun and engaging. High participation =/= good content. That's a mistake that Blizzard makes as well. Obviously queues are going to be quick when they're available every couple of weeks (concentrating the players queuing into that time window) and rewards a guaranteed 370 ilvl piece which is equivalent to Heroic Uldir
    The fundamental flaw with your comment is that high participation =/= bad content either.

To which I again return to the concept that some people like different things. Clearly you don't like warfronts, and that's fine. but you've made no argument to demonstrate they are objectively bad.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    The fundamental flaw with your comment is that high participation =/= bad content either.
    You've successfully proved wrong the argument that Jamie081 didn't even make. Magnificent.