Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I've been living under a rock for the last couple of weeks. Have there been any mentions of how they will compensate the removal of SC in mythic+?

Nope. They buffed Shuriken Storm by 35% or something.

Played it today, feels horrible now.
    Was able to at least occasionally keep up with our Outlaw rogue on Zek'voz on monday, most of the time I'd end up below him overall, but at least not that far. Occasionally managed to beat him slightly.
    Now I'm about 4-5k behind him on average. Shuriken storms seem to hit for about 30-35k on average now, which is absolutely laughable compared to a 50% buff on 45-55k Eviscerates.
    Fortunately I finally got the mace from Mother today, but man, even with an absolutely rudimentary understanding of Rogue numbers it should've been obvious that this is a major nerf to Sub-AoE-dps.

Then you made mistakes or didn't adjust your build and azerite pieces accordingly. The single target funnel was indeed nerfed but not so much like many believe.
    It is something around 28% nerf in full aoe fights and zekvos is an burst aoe fight. Outlaw will win that anytime but with sectec and proper azerite you can keep up and you win at boss dmg. If you didn't win the boss dmg, you are doing something wrong. Also zekvos has a little mechanic that devalues anything. The dmg amp orb. I don't know which content you did, but guessing from the words monday and zekvos, i think it was hc.

One thing is that shuriken storm could get a bit more dmg but even the rogue discord is ok with the current version. It doesn't hit like a wet noodle anymore.
    And we can all agree that every dps always wants a bit more dps.
    Finetuning will come before the raid opens. Just look at assa echoing blades.
    Dying could endanger your health!

Quote Originally Posted by Creativlol View Post
    Then you made mistakes or didn't adjust your build and azerite pieces accordingly. The single target funnel was indeed nerfed but not so much like many believe.
    It is something around 28% nerf in full aoe fights and zekvos is an burst aoe fight. Outlaw will win that anytime but with sectec and proper azerite you can keep up and you win at boss dmg. If you didn't win the boss dmg, you are doing something wrong. Also zekvos has a little mechanic that devalues anything. The dmg amp orb. I don't know which content you did, but guessing from the words monday and zekvos, i think it was hc.

One thing is that shuriken storm could get a bit more dmg but even the rogue discord is ok with the current version. It doesn't hit like a wet noodle anymore.
    And we can all agree that every dps always wants a bit more dps.
    Finetuning will come before the raid opens. Just look at assa echoing blades.
    Still wiping regularly on mythic, actually. Will admit, though, that I don't really have much in terms of azerite pieces to play around with. Archive and Laser Matrix on head/shoulders, then only inevitability and unstable catalyst for chest.

Could be just me though, but I definitely felt weakened compared to 48 hours before.

First dance is mandatory.