Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Pros: Hunters and Shamans can finally get some good transmog in the form of leather armor.

Pros Number2: Leather armor will have a LOT of people wanting it. Though that might not matter in the age of personal loot.
    Fixed that for you. More users of an armour type means less wasted loot, especially with organised content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemsa View Post
    Blizzard can add 2 new classes and everything will be ok.
    Tinker, the "dark rangers" wardens, all of these class concepts are mail users you can even add Necromancer too, just like the Diablo 3 Necro armor sets.

so yeah, mail its not going to be removed, its just the lack of vision that blizzard got on introducing the new classes at they respective times.
    Tinkers and Wardens in mail armor, sure, why not, but Necros...? I always thought they should be clothies, it's like Warriors clad in anything other than plate (since Cata, at least )
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new forsaken mail set from the warfront looks awesome. Blizz just needs to make their mail look like it is supposed to and there wouldn't be a problem.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Tiny con. The sets, if they ever return to class-unique ones, could suffer not getting the full set. Mayhap missing boots or belt. This happened to rogues for the antorus tier. I myself was very upset for some of the versions to be missing out on matching boots and belt. Mind you, I'm just an avid RPer with love for collecting transmogs. But I'm most-likely not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    I've always thought that four armour types is too much.

priest, mage, warlock, monk - light
    rogue, druid, hunter, shaman, demon hunter - medium
    warrior, paladin, death knight - heavy
    Yeah, 3 plates 4 cloth and Fucking 5 leather:P
    Good thinking and sooo much logic behind it...

10+ Year Old Account
    With rings, cloaks, necks (well not this expansion in particular with the neck) all have lost all stats AND since there is no agility-only leather etc, almost all gear is neutral and shared anyway. Just remove armor type, it no longer serves any purpose other than "why would warriors and mages use same gear", and really, convinience over gear sharing should be more important than that.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail