Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    Players caused the heirloom nerf so it will take players to get it changed, same way things happened with the xp changes.
    Just like players caused:
    Enforced PL
    Token gold
    NotSoRandom RnG flood
    Boring classes
    Boring talent choices
    Boring open world content outside of regular questing
    Dumbed down combat mechanics
    etc etc

Players caused ... because they didn’t stop playing, all of them, already. In that regard yes - players caused it all and more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I honestly think these tweets picked are fake as when I look them up the accounts do not even exist. The questions have already been ‘chosen’ by the devs and they’ve prepared their answer. This is no Q&A it’s our question and our answer
    this
    I like legion a lot, but since WoD and I see those Q&A are a big echo rooms, blizz dev who started very related (still remember how relatable was Chriz Metzen in blizzcon way back in 2005?) are now some of worst douchbags who have some of highest ego possible
    I don't expect anything, i find the community anger justifiable but i still think it was very 'rush' hated
    I still remember VERY well how everyone warned about AP farming in Legion is very bad, how blizz insisted - since beta - that it is good and 'we don't know what we talking about', only for AP ends as literally worst farming in warcraft history, Legion did many great things but AP and legendary system were some of worst in wow ever
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    I guess soon they'll have to use another "in case of emergency" card and bring back i dunno... Arthas?

Players caused the heirloom nerf so it will take players to get it changed, same way things happened with the xp changes.
    Players didn't cause that. Blizzard caused it thinking they could up their time played metrics by adding new races coupled with heritage armor that could only be obtained by a ridiculous time input.

None of that was done for any other reason than they decided they'd get a lot more logged player time by making every mob at every level take a lot of time to kill and that times millions of players times a shitton of mobs = a lot of player "engagement" to please their bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    then blizz missed the problem
    ppl hated that if u do few quests u turn current zone to grey, since the idea of scaling was foreign they blamed heirlooms (which is stupid since u don't even have to wear them)
    with scaling the xp nerf is meaningless and stupid even, now u don't spend most of ur lvling time traveling from zone to zone (or waiting dungeon queues)
    blizz missed the point here, they should either nerfed heirlooms to stay in zones more, or made scaling, not both, they made scaling, increase - a lot - xp needed to lvl (again something no one wanted) AND also nerfed 2nd best blue gear for ur lvl while lvling (heirlooms), which made, no sense, scaling is great but now u no longer outpower zone and have to lvl at its pace, increase xp and nerf gear means u'll stay far longer than u should in a zone
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    honestly cant see anything changing till new faces at the Dev level.
    Just cant wait for BFA to be over didnt even feel that way about WOD.
    I hope they change stuff... I want to enjoy this game lots...

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    then blizz missed the problem
    ppl hated that if u do few quests u turn current zone to grey, since the idea of scaling was foreign they blamed heirlooms (which is stupid since u don't even have to wear them)
    with scaling the xp nerf is meaningless and stupid even, now u don't spend most of ur lvling time traveling from zone to zone (or waiting dungeon queues)
    blizz missed the point here, they should either nerfed heirlooms to stay in zones more, or made scaling, not both, they made scaling, increase - a lot - xp needed to lvl (again something no one wanted) AND also nerfed 2nd best blue gear for ur lvl while lvling (heirlooms), which made, no sense, scaling is great but now u no longer outpower zone and have to lvl at its pace, increase xp and nerf gear means u'll stay far longer than u should in a zone
    pretty much this. scaling was fine, the XP nerf was not. I wanted to knock out my favorite zones (or go see zones I usually have to skip due to outleveling) and build my own story (since every zone was a story).

I didn't need my leveling experience extended, I just needed it to be more engaging.

Engagement > Time Played

I pay a friggin' subscription fee. Your revenue doesn't go up the longer I'm logged in.

Whether I log in for an hour a week or 6 hours a day, when I'm on, I should feel engaged.

The time I can afford to be in game has to provide me with value.

Otherwise, the time I feel I'm wasting in the game trying to find the value makes me feel like my time would be better spent elsewhere.

How long I'm logged in only matters in a F2P model, where the more I'm forced to interact with a product, the more likely I am to purchase a micro-t.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    Just like players caused:
    Enforced PL
    Token gold
    NotSoRandom RnG flood
    Boring classes
    Boring talent choices
    Boring open world content outside of regular questing
    Dumbed down combat mechanics
    etc etc

Players caused ... because they didn’t stop playing, all of them, already. In that regard yes - players caused it all and more.
    It's an unfortunate result of Blizzard ignoring all feedback in any kind of nuanced manner. By continuing to subscribe to wow, you implicitly support ALL of blizzard's decisions. And if you disagree or think things could be done better, your only recourse as a player is to unsub. No other form of feedback matters to Blizzard.

In that twisted context, players are responsible for every stupid assed change Blizzard has ever made, because they keep playing and paying even when things are terrible.
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2018-12-14 at 12:09 AM.

I always enjoy the Q&A:s with Ion, imo one of the best dev communicators on the game.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    I care too. So it seems more people care than don't.
    Wrongggggg

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mazinger-Z View Post
    I care.

Checkmate.
    No you don't
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazinger-Z View Post
    I pay a friggin' subscription fee. Your revenue doesn't go up the longer I'm logged in.
    it sadly does if u have only 3 hours to play a day due to rl constrains and u still want to lvl that zandalari paladin
    Thrall

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by americandavey View Post
    Do we need another post.

YouTube comments disable. Oh my god end of the world stuff there. Disable the comments so trolls cant spam the same nonsense over and over. Guess What! Square disable comments in their YouTube videos as well, even announcement trailers of their next expansion.

Oh my god they will selective choose which questions to answer, like they have EVERY SINGLE Q&A when they started doing it. Yet people seem surprise about this. Ion is not going to say "Dev team fucked up" or "We are tired of this fucking expansion" Ion is not going to put down the expansion, decisions on features in the expansion or upper management. Ion is not going to say Diablo on mobile is stupid and a cash grab. 99% sure he isnt going to answer a question that you think should been asked.
    Unfortunately very true, I think because they disabled comments all the trolls came here to whinge.. And unfortunately Ion is the new whipping boy for the community, just like Greg Ghostcrawler Street was for before him.. Do a Google search for "ghostcrawler ruined wow" and you come up with a metric ton of hits..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ztranger View Post
    I always enjoy the Q&A:s with Ion, imo one of the best dev communicators on the game.
    And unfortunately that is a double edged sword, because of that he is so reviled by a fair chunk of the community..

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    How does it feel to defend blizzard at every turn to try to keep people convinced that all is well, cause your stream would be about as relevant as soggy oatmeal without WoW?

Even trying to hype up 8.1 as if it adds anything meaningful (warfront lol) and does nothing to address the huge problems that BFA has. Azerite gear is still a joke and no one will care about the vendor once people realise how long it takes to get the currency to buy anything.
    How does it feel to be a fair weather fan of WoW? Cya in 8.1.5
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    How does it feel to be a fair weather fan of WoW? Cya in 8.1.5
    What the fuck are you talking about, are you supposed to be loyal to a brand even when it is bad?

And people call Azmongold a toxic streamers when we have shills like this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about, are you supposed to be loyal to a brand even when it is bad?

And people call Azmongold a toxic streamers when we have shills like this.
    Stick with them through good times and bad times. They are like a family! Like ... no, they just want your money for crap quality. Like ... extortion of some sort - social engineering you into spending money because the product is hardly worth neither cash nor my time.