Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    So Rastakahn joins the typical "Alliance Dogs"-hurrdurr Horde crowd for absolutely no reason just like all the other Horde NPCs for which that makes no sense?

Ok. Storytelling and character development definetly is the focal point of this expansion.
    Alliance is attacking his town, how is that not a reason to call them dogs? They are literally rushing him in the video as he says that...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

RIP the last male main character who wasn't a beacon of "non-toxic masculinity".

I love how the Islands Expeditions part looks extremely off in this trailer. Like, no connection to anything related to Rastakhan/Zandalari/Alliance/Jaina/Warcraft in general. That's like 10 seconds of "nothing interesting to show here".

The art is the only good thing coming this expansion so far. Everything that is not Legion inherited is a game design failure. Dull, pointless and unrewarding Islands and Warfronts. Azerite is universally disliked for its clunky, unclear, rng, unexciting, grindy nonsense. Classes feel worse than any of the past three expansions with boring rotations and often a choice between fun or viable talents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Casperite View Post
    You are a special kind of miserable person. "I want something new! And by new I mean get rid of everything that's in game that I dont like!" If they did what you want your probably complain they are pruning things put of the game. Quit your whining just for the sake of whining, it is not a good look and you embarrass yourself.
    Uh, he's not the only one who dislikes all that stuff. You obviously haven't been keeping up. This expansion so far is a major letdown. Even a couple of my friends who are really hardcore with Warcraft lore and WoW gave up on this expansion. I was shocked when I heard one of them say, "Meh, over it" when the game was mentioned to him. He'd never reacted towards WoW that way before and we've been playing together since Vanilla.

That screenshot with Jaina on the Mage Class Orderhall mount irks me quite a bit. The thing is supposed to be unique..

I love the Rastakhan voiceover for this, I actually enjoy his character a lot. Shame he's getting thrown in the trash so they can rechew the Geyarah/Mayla character arc...

Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    So Rastakahn joins the typical "Alliance Dogs"-hurrdurr Horde crowd for absolutely no reason just like all the other Horde NPCs for which that makes no sense?

Ok. Storytelling and character development definetly is the focal point of this expansion.
    Not like we captured her daughter who the horde released, alliance should be friends with him "hey, we took your daughter, be friends with us!, oh, and we also exploded some of your boats before, you should adore us!!

hahaha 5% hp nerf on zul? to compensate for rogues? They couldve made it 25% reduction and the fight would still be harder than it is currently.

it feels abit cheaky for them to advertise a new raid when its not actually being released until somepoint in january.. may aswell have added it to 8.2 instead

Quote Originally Posted by Freaking Frumpy Frak View Post
    RIP the last male main character who wasn't a beacon of "non-toxic masculinity".
    Lol, although I wouldn't fret much. There is a lot of anti-SJW innuendo and dialog that is pretty funny when you realize it.
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

they nerfed a boss health just because of one single spell of one only class ?? lol , blizzard have build the boss only around the rogu or what ? mythic guild would have found another way to go throught it witht the rogue spell, but blizzard must think players are too stupid

The gorilla has no genitals?

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    That screenshot with Jaina on the Mage Class Orderhall mount irks me quite a bit. The thing is supposed to be unique..
    The mother of all mages can't use the mage class mount. QQ because you can sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Crookids View Post
    Lol, although I wouldn't fret much. There is a lot of anti-SJW innuendo and dialog that is pretty funny when you realize it.
    No, you only perceive it that way because you think there is. 99 out of 100 people who read your post, and read the dialog will now also see it. Stop doing that.
    Last edited by Sidone; 2018-12-12 at 11:42 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Savagedragn View Post
    The gorilla has no genitals?
    Theirs are tiny and masked in fur.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidone View Post

No, you only perceive it that way because you think there is. 99 out of 100 people who read your post, and read the dialog will now also see it. Stop doing that.
    Let me guess, you're just that 1 out of 100...

They don't inject the game with jargon for the sake of pushing a political narrative and in-fact, yes they do quite often poke fun at the ridiculous radicalism and today's sensationalism. WoW has always been a game that was choc-full of cultural references and clearly attentive of the world outside of World of Warcraft. It's subtle, but it's there and I enjoy it.

When a game doesn't force these political narratives as BioWare and several other developers seem to be dead-set on implementing from their bubble of ignorance and failure -- and has fun with it's audience, it breeds what we have in WoW and I pray that never changes. Nevertheless, even if it's not perfectly clear that they are or are not catering to the most pathetic vocal minority of our lifetime -- then my point is proven.
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

Quote Originally Posted by Sidone View Post
    The mother of all mages? What? If there was such a thing it would be Aegwyn. It also doesn't explain where she got it. The thing was a project that antonidas started but never finished. The prototype fragments were held by various mage deciples and collegues of his and none of them were jaina. Antonidas never could finish it because he had no means to deal with the powers at play. We went to the eye of eternity and had the former aspect of magic help us craft the disc finally. With our artifact weapon.

I mean sure, maybe Kalec was bored made Jaina one too, or you just stop sniffing jaina's farts and realize that Blizzard is being lazy and resuses assets they should not be reusing.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2018-12-13 at 05:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crookids View Post
    What are some examples? I find it hard to believe that a company situated in the Mecca of leftist extremism would have the self awareness to do something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    The mother of all mages? What? If there was such a thing it would be Aegwyn. It also doesn't explain where she got it. The thing was a project that antonidas started but never finished. The prototype fragments were held by various mage deciples and collegues of his and none of them were jaina. Antonidas never could finish it because he had no means to deal with the powers at play. We went to the eye of eternity and had the former aspect of magic help us craft the disc finally. With our artifact weapon
    It's funny how much effort goes into something that works identically to a gryphon.

Quote Originally Posted by Averrix View Post
    Even a couple of my friends who are really hardcore with Warcraft lore and WoW gave up on this expansion.
    Same issue here: everyone I know gave up on WoW. First half on Legion because they couldn't stand the grind, and everyone else on BfA because it was just so plain dull, boring and uninspiring.

According to the monthly active user numbers Blizzard released recently you can make an estimated guess that about 3 million people are left playing. That is still a lot for an MMO these days, but considering where we came from you can say that WoW is slowly bleeding out.