Alliance PVP players transfer to better pvp win-ratio servers

Hi,

Just heard from some other players that they changed realms (German to English) for better PVP winning ratios. On my realm (Blackmoore) there are random BG and rated BG winning rates of around 30-40% for alliance (according to wow-stats.com).

I totally understand those people who actively want to participate in PvP as Alliance.

But why are there higher win ratios for alliance players on other servers? Or regions: Russian alliance is more often winning than German alliance.

Anybody here who explains this for me?

No idea; I just stopped participating in PvP altogether. I am not about to transfer to an ew server, especially since I have ~12 alts I'd have to transfer (not even close to being worth ~$300 for me to do this, lol).

That said, I do not play on EU servers. I assume Russia just has better players on the Alliance. Even I have heard stories telling that Russia is pretty fantastic at PvP. I imagine it has something to do with that.

It should not make a difference on what server you are in rated but the biggest downside of unrated is, that it still is language bound.
    English server only with english, german with german, but all can go against each other.
    Queue times in unrated are determinded how big the population of your faction, in your region and your language is.
    If everyone could random teamup with everyoneelse on the same faction it would be faster.
    But you can imagine how that will work in eu with different languages.
    Dying could endanger your health!