New 385 Engineering Traits

I play an assassination rogue, and due to my bad luck, I have yet to get my hands on a SS/Archive helm. With the availability of Emblazoned Gearspun Goggles in 8.1, I decided to craft it and give it a shot. Just wondering if anyone else made the engineering goggles and their thoughts on the traits for pve/pvp?

7+ Year Old Account
    The goggles can be one of the best pieces you can go for, and with 8.1 introducing higher ilvl versions (up to 415) aswell as the 5th ring coming in when season 2 starts, the goggles are going to be very strong. It really depends on what the 5th ring gives you.

For example, as a spriest, it will be insane for m+ because the traits you have access to are super strong in aoe. For ST, it aint that great so I would want to use the goggles in m+/aoe and something else for ST.

The defensive traits you can pick are also very good, with one of them looking quite powerful in pvp as one of them removes bleeds on you. I don't know how often it procs, but that could cause some problems for ferals and sin rogues that you're up against.

Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    The goggles can be one of the best pieces you can go for, and with 8.1 introducing higher ilvl versions (up to 415) aswell as the 5th ring coming in when season 2 starts, the goggles are going to be very strong. It really depends on what the 5th ring gives you.

For example, as a spriest, it will be insane for m+ because the traits you have access to are super strong in aoe. For ST, it aint that great so I would want to use the goggles in m+/aoe and something else for ST.

The defensive traits you can pick are also very good, with one of them looking quite powerful in pvp as one of them removes bleeds on you. I don't know how often it procs, but that could cause some problems for ferals and sin rogues that you're up against.
    Which of the traits sim the highest for AOE? I am currently using the pyrosaw because I think the aoe/heal would be nice for m+.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snugglewump View Post
    Which of the traits sim the highest for AOE? I am currently using the pyrosaw because I think the aoe/heal would be nice for m+.
    Barrage of many bombs

yeah barrage of many bombs is a decent trait, go for it and you will see major increase.