Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Imagine people here feel some kind of superiority because they call people names for buying a 20$ shop mount ( which wouldn’t exist as drop because it was made for the shop.)

If you think 20$ is a lot of money, stop playing games , get a better education , get a better job.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    I don't see much difference between me saying that 20e is too much and someone saying its great deal.
    Exactly the funny thing is, I’m sure a lot of people saying it’s a waste probably smoke or drink - a total waste of more money and damaging to ones own health.

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    That is kind of what for profit businesses do. If you don't care about the mount don't buy it. It doesn't effect your gameplay in the least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Like making a product to sell?
    Because they're a company designed to make money, like every other company?
    I didn't say anything about Blizzard not being able to make a profit or I was being forced to buy it.

I was pointing to the possibility of Blizzard using a popular movie character as the basis of a mount while making sure it's not an exact copy to avoid copyright claims and hence paying a license fee.
    Last edited by rustyboy; 2018-12-19 at 02:38 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rustyboy View Post
    I was pointing to the possibility of Blizzard using a popular movie character as the basis of a mount while making sure it's not an exact copy to avoid copyright claims and hence paying a license fee.
    And what popular movie character would that be? Because it looks nothing like the Falkor from The Neverending Story.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rustyboy View Post
    I didn't say anything about Blizzard not being able to make a profit or I was being forced to buy it.

How is a blue, winged fox supposed to be in any relation to a white, no-winged, dog-serpent dragon?