Poll: Sylvanas' successor

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    None, at the end raid cinematic those that survive will be gathered in whatever spot Sylvanas boss fight took place. She has LOL run off to do... something I don't know. Anyway we got the Alliance and Horde leadership all in the same room glaring at each other, Anduin asks what they plan on doing now. Who will lead the Horde, Thrall will start to speak up but Saurfang KO's Thrall with one good punch. He will pick up or take a torch off a wall and walk towards the lone Horde Flag hanging in the room. Staring at it for a few moments he will then put the torch to the bottom of the flag, dramatic music swells as the flames climb higher consuming the flag. Zoom out showing the races all looking stunned as scraps of the flag fall away. Saurfang then tells them that the Horde is no more, there will not be another warchief. Each race now will live their own lives, if they wish to allie with each other they may. But there will never be a singular group again, and he will leave. Zappi boy will ask where he is going and Saurfang will just reply Nagrand before walking out. Next expansion is the former members of the Horde trying to get their shit together and the Alliance dealing with their problems of getting shit together and WHY AREN'T KILLING EVERY LAST ONE OF THESE FUCKERS?! WHY AREN'T WE FORCING THESE NEUTRAL GROUPS TO JOIN US?! WHO DIED AND MADE YOU HIGH KING ANDUIN?

Sylvanas will lead the horde to victory.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    I mean if they keep the warchief musicam chair, then I prefer a war council or if they keep the title then don't give to lesser races like forsakens, goblins or that thing called Baine, besides killing Anduin will be a blessing for everyone
    they don't need to play the musican chair, just stop being obnoxious and put a decent - not a genocidal maniacal - there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    No Baine. No Saurfang.

I'd take Gallywix before either of them. Hopefully they both die this expansion along with Sylvanas.
    I hope also Anduin and Vereesa bites the dust as well, if we are gonna get rid of the trash, we better get rid of all of THEM

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    they don't need to play the musican chair, just stop being obnoxious and put a decent - not a genocidal maniacal - there.
    They should let the players chose the next warchief, otherwise they are gonna chose Theron or Geya'ra that will do nothing and then killed off for the new useless idiot warmonger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorca View Post
    I wouldn't mind taking Talanji as warchief, although it is not going to happen. I didn't like her very much at the beginning but now she's starting to grow on me. She has every characteristic that represents the Horde, more or less: she's kinda prideful (as the Blood Elves and the Nightborne), she really seems to care about her people, she's strong and ruthless when she needs to, and a bit hotheaded sometimes, but she's loyal to her people and allies, and is also "honorable" in the Thrall's Horde way. Still gotta say I liked more Rastakhan, but...

I also wouldn't mind if Lor'themar became warchief, but I don't see him interested in taking the rol. Regarding the other options... I'd say Saurfang is more de "adviser" type than the leader type and Baine does not have the guts to become warchief.
    Yep feel the same way
    she comes across already as one of the better characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I hope also Anduin and Vereesa bites the dust as well, if we are gonna get rid of the trash, we better get rid of all of THEM
    Don't forget Jaina, and Aethas.

Goddamn there's a lot of WoW characters that need to die.

Lor'themar should already have been the leader.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    hmm..what would it take to make her back into a normal night elf?
    A lot, because she isn't a night elf.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Don't forget Jaina, and Aethas.

Goddamn there's a lot of WoW characters that need to die.
    We need another hero-killer character to clean up the house, hopefully we will get someone in one of these expansion.
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

7+ Year Old Account
    They should let the players chose the next warchief, otherwise they are gonna chose Theron or Geya'ra that will do nothing and then killed off for the new useless idiot warmonger.
    no, never, it would be worse, the mob is dumb, they would put talyssra or liadrin because reasons

the thing its pretty clear, put a middle ground of thrall-Garrosh and we are good for a decade

no, never, it would be worse, the mob is dumb, they would put talyssra or liadrin because reasons

the thing its pretty clear, put a middle ground of thrall-Garrosh and we are good for a decade
    Wish the devs can actually read this, they don't even know what the hell is even the horde

5+ Year Old Account

Nope, so far Horde isn't allowed to have a single warchief in office for more than two years, aside from Thrall. Btw where the f*** is he?!
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

forsaken Jaina

jk, not a clue... all I know is if they pull a garrosh 2.0 they are screwed or twist the story to be the great savior they are screwed... kinda dammed both ways IMO.

who knows maybe they have some epic trick up their sleeve but honestly not sure blizzard has that in them anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Nope, so far Horde isn't allowed to have a single warchief in office for more than two years, aside from Thrall. Btw where the f*** is he?!
    He abandoned this shitstorm along with Metzen.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

I'm putting all my money on bait and switch. They build up lady Menethil as the successor, she dies to Sylvanas, we get Voss.

Anyone who can see the drawing on the wall knows it'll be Saurfang. It is so obvious.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Voljin will be Warchief again. He will still be a ghost, but he will be warchief.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    How about instead of a warcheif they go for a council of leaders instead of blindly following someone off a cliff

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    How about instead of a warcheif they go for a council of leaders instead of blindly following someone off a cliff
    Exactly. So tired of one person being so important.

Even with alliance it's silly that some 17 year old is supreme leader over a bunch of ancient races

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Saurfang or Baine.

Nathanos probably dies/leaves with her, and he's the only other person with any qualif--

*distant "but Lor'themar"*

Do you hear something? Probably nothing. Blizzard sure didn't hear it.
    I actually think if they got rid of Sylvanas, Nathos would fill the forsaken lead. He's basically just male Sylvanas except he's slightly more vocal about how much he hates you and everyone else.

"you are now the horde warchief"
    "all hail horde warchief"

next x pack, command more stuff with a tiny table, send minions and "other leaders of horde" on campaigns, to truly "save azeroth"

rofl