"says something unintelligible"

Why does this show up every other arena match? Are people really spamming emotes??
    DK faceroll omnomnom

"i always vote down party lines"

am i doing it right?

The emotes don't show in arena, because they're pretty much purely used to BM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    The emotes don't show in arena, because they're pretty much purely used to BM.
    So the unintelligible thing is basically an attempt to BM
    DK faceroll omnomnom

Puffy pastry pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarrgoth View Post
    Why does this show up every other arena match? Are people really spamming emotes??

It means they made a custom Emote using /e and typing out something, "... rubs up against your leg." it's only understandable by your faction, so it comes out as "says something unintelligible."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarrgoth View Post
    Yes, this is people spamming emotes in PvP/opposing faction. If I find it excessive, I report it as spam basically.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

It's not limited to PvP. This is just what happens if somebody of the opposite faction uses /e.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fairly sure /spit and some other default emotes intended for insulting are made into "says something unintelligible" as well. I believe I tested this out once playing with a friend some years ago.

Its what happens when the enemy faction uses /e