Poll: Are you happy with BfA class design/gameplay

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Fury warrior is always fucking great. Why cant other classes feel as good.

As a feral druid since day 1 of TBC, I must say feral feels better now since we got primal wrath...But! It took them over ½ a year to fix us...BFA launch and we were total shit tier. And I miss legendaries from legion.
    you're not wrong lol there was a few times though that it sucked badly though. i love this new gen and dump form as its better for rage management in my eyes and ive played every version since vanilla lol but i guess since i only play fury warrior im a bit bias

10+ Year Old Account
    It was the main reason I quit back in October. Even if there's no content or it's all bad, I still used to be able to spam pvp and enjoy myself, but that's no longer a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    are you kidding? the shit hole WoD was, it still had a really good class design ( and it was the expansion we had class pron.).

Legion gave us the best class design devs could give us ( dont get confuse with the best class design that can be )

BFA however, with the badly watered down content it has, would be a lot more acceptable if it had an actual class design.
    I've said the same other places. If how your character plays is broken/unfun then it the rest of the game could be perfect and it wouldn't matter. BfA overall isn't a lot worse than the game has been at other times, but when you make playing your character unfun you wreck the game and that's exactly what they've done.

On top of that they have basically enabled a "cheat mode" for the developers with this nonsense about ilvl scaling of mobs so that progress isn't something you can actually count on and that coupled with the extreme drop in power that going from 110 to 120 experiences is just a shameless time grab that they don't even bother to try to hide very much.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodykiller86 View Post
    you're not wrong lol there was a few times though that it sucked badly though. i love this new gen and dump form as its better for rage management in my eyes and ive played every version since vanilla lol but i guess since i only play fury warrior im a bit bias
    Well it just so...smooth. Only thing I dont like is the enrage RNG. Blizzard should look at fury warrior and think "hm....lets get working".
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

5+ Year Old Account
    The only specs I could tolerate in BfA (pre 8.1) were Prot Paladin and Fire Mage, and both are still strictly inferior to their Legion counterparts. Now, Arcane, Ret and especially Shadow are !$&#ing garbage. The spriest/DPS shammy affair was really infuriating for me. "Oops guys, we ran out of time and can't fix them, we'll get it done in 8.1"... Like, are you for real, guys? And now it's "soz bois we forgot, maybe we'll do something about it in 8.2". Unacceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Class design is so wonky this xpac. Some classes are fun to play but have horrid numbers outside of certain niches. Others just plain feel bad but put up really high numbers somehow. I'm starting to think all the class designers just don't talk to each other and use a dartboard for balance and design decisions.