Poll: Rate Uldir

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Rate Uldir

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Im pretty dissapointed with most bosses tbh.

Taloc: "Is this heroic?"

Mother: Mythic raiding now consists of standing and doing nothing for an enitre minute because of this stupid wall that cannot be dpsed throu.

Zek'voss: My favorite boss of this teir, lost of mechanics, lots of stuff to move from and to, could have been tuned harder, all mechanics shouldve been active in last phase imo.

Vectis: I think they dropped the ball here with the stacks mechanic since when played correctly this boss basicly played like the heroic version but with higher numbers (and the occasional spread towards last phase). The mythic mechanics were just punishments for failures when players reached to high stacks.

Fetid devourer: Even if we ignore the fact that there were no room for mele dps the fight was also really really boring. holding all your cds for dpsing an egg for 5seconds isnt interesting gameplay. If these debuffs where changed so that the ppl debuffed actually had to do soemthing it coudlve been interesting, as it was now it was just something for healers to do.

Zul: No opinion, we cheesed it with me and 3other alt rogues joining, no idea what the fight is like normally.

Mythrax: Was a decent fight, but mindcontrol is so boring. Getting cc'd is never fun. Liked the add phase where theres more stuff going on. In the normal phase i found myslef often just standing and dpsing without nothing of intrest going on. Couldve used an additional mechanic ehre to keep ppl on their feet.

Ghuun: Ugh, orbs.. And the debuff reqiring you to utilize 20 ppl? or slightly less if you wanna risk it with solorunners. P3 was pretty fun, but the orbrunning ruined P1 and 2 of this fight imo. It doesnt feel like a real boss be4 p3.

I rate it 5/10. I think this is the worst raid in a very long time. Worse than emerald nightmare, worse than any raidteir in wod or mop. I dont think ive been this dissapointed in a raid since dragon soul.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

5+ Year Old Account
    Worst raid in the history of the game,Period.
    horrible transmog, random bosses who nobody cares (not if you are alliance, at least),horrible raid deising, boring mechanics, no mounts no rewards.

a filler raid with filler bosses. and if you are ally you have no idea what the hell is going on so thats' a plus -10

Quote Originally Posted by etheldald View Post
    Worst raid in the history of the game,Period.
    horrible transmog, random bosses who nobody cares (not if you are alliance, at least),horrible raid deising, boring mechanics, no mounts no rewards.

a filler raid with filler bosses. and if you are ally you have no idea what the hell is going on so thats' a plus -10
    This so much. Zul will be memorable if you're into lore and are Horde.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."