Blizzards biggest problem is that most people want to be snowflakes.

In my opinion blizzards biggest problem is how many , mostly old player want to be snowflakes. But at the same time they refuse to do hard content or anything that could be challenging.

If we take a look back at older expansions. People liked classic and still talk about how special epics felt like.
    Often people don’t want to give people accessibility to content or items they have , because it devalues the expirience ( lfr as example ).

But if we now look back we see something funny, it only works for this type of player when they are actually able to do the content. The moment blizzards makes content hard and excludes this snowflakes with it they start crying. We saw it with no one doing ulduar , we saw it in cata and so on. The moment the game gets hard the snowflakes start crying.

Which ends with the problem for blizzard and the snowflakes , they want to exclude people from content to make it special, but it can’t be difficult.

The solution ? Classic wow. You have to spend tons of time to get special items and see content, but you don’t need skill. You can exclude people from content because they have no 6h a day time to play, even so gameplaywise there wouldn’t be a problem .

This is why when you look in the wow forum not one guy in classic forum is doing high rated pvp or mythic raiding. It’s the only way to be a snowflakes but it is to much effort. Which means they can’t be snowflakes which means the game is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    In my opinion blizzards biggest problem is how every human being wants to be special but can't be in WoW.
    fixed that for you.

This is the baitest thread.

I tank mythic raids, and you couldn’t be more wrong or entitled sounding. There used to be a time when even venturing into the world was fun and dangerous.

The danger and thrill are gone. And while I enjoy mythic raiding, keep in mind that it’s basically a new game+ of the dungeon and not actual content

Blizzard's biggest problem is Bobby Kotick.

#fireBobbyKotick

5+ Year Old Account
    3/10 quality. Subject might be interesting, but OP betrayed himself with buzzwords such as "snowflakes" and broad generalizations. Low quality troll, needs a lot more work.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

This is why when you look in the wow forum not one guy in classic forum is doing high rated pvp or mythic raiding..
    Because none of them play this car crash of a game anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    If I watch a movie, my goal isn't to jump to the credits. But that's essentially what WoW is doing when it comes to endgame content.
    Plow through everything in barely any time at all, and get placed on the gear treadmill, without anything worthwhile to do on the side.
    Go spend time oneshotting old bosses instead.

It's true, I don't raid in organized groups, and when WoW is designed like an ADHD-ready ARPG, I realized my first 120 had run out of things to do with about 12h of playtime at maxlevel. Utter garbage. WoW has completely forgotten how to keep players occupied.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzards biggest problem is obviously Gordon. Hate that guy.

Lol, only old players want to be snowflakes. LOL. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    If I watch a movie, my goal isn't to jump to the credits. But that's essentially what WoW is doing when it comes to endgame content.
    Plow through everything in barely any time at all, and get placed on the gear treadmill, without anything worthwhile to do on the side.
    Go spend time oneshotting old bosses instead.

It's true, I don't raid in organized groups, and when WoW is designed like an ADHD-ready ARPG, I realized my first 120 had run out of things to do with about 12h of playtime at maxlevel. Utter garbage. WoW has completely forgotten how to keep players occupied.
    So what did you all do on 12h? Since you did all content

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh.. wow! such insight.. GENIUS!

Excuse me for not being a teenager anymore..
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

We saw it with no one doing ulduar
    You are kidding right? You think no one ran Ulduar? Or did you maybe mean Uldir?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why when you look in the wow forum not one guy in classic forum is doing high rated pvp or mythic raiding. It’s the only way to be a snowflakes but it is to much effort. Which means they can’t be snowflakes which means the game is bad.
    Which means you're salty everybody quit this garbage shitcrap expansion which means you make stupid posts like these

Infracted {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-02-21 at 04:15 PM.

Their biggest issue is for 15$ a month and only gaining access to one mediocre MMO there are FAR better deals out there and people are realizing this now. If they want to turn things around they need to make all their games available for 15$ a month as a service fee or they will be left in the dust behind EA, MS, and the other companies with services like this coming out.

OP.. whatever is going on in your head.. isn't correct.

People who use troll buzzwords are usually guilty of the words they use. In psychology they call this projecting.

"Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings."

In this case, you are acting as an absolute "snowflake," spazzing out on a forum like you just did.

Relax, "snowflake." It's all in your head.

Why would I waste time and energy doing hard content when doing piss easy content will net me the same quality gear. I already have five 400+ items and I haven't done a single dungeon or raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    In my opinion blizzards biggest problem is how many , mostly old player want to be snowflakes. But at the same time they refuse to do hard content or anything that could be challenging.

If we take a look back at older expansions. People liked classic and still talk about how special epics felt like.
    Often people don’t want to give people accessibility to content or items they have , because it devalues the expirience ( lfr as example ).

But if we now look back we see something funny, it only works for this type of player when they are actually able to do the content. The moment blizzards makes content hard and excludes this snowflakes with it they start crying. We saw it with no one doing ulduar , we saw it in cata and so on. The moment the game gets hard the snowflakes start crying.

Which ends with the problem for blizzard and the snowflakes , they want to exclude people from content to make it special, but it can’t be difficult.

The solution ? Classic wow. You have to spend tons of time to get special items and see content, but you don’t need skill. You can exclude people from content because they have no 6h a day time to play, even so gameplaywise there wouldn’t be a problem .

What I read to be honest is that old wow players aren't good enough for mythic or rated content - which is absolute bullshit btw. You're either shit or your good, doesn't fucking matter if you're 9 or 90..

Classic is a fucken grind fest so if you're looking for that: Go for it.. but honestly I don't believe snowflakes are old players at ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Neverafter View Post
    You are kidding right? You think no one ran Ulduar? Or did you maybe mean Uldir?
    I don’t think so. Ghostcrawler does. Maybe you heard of him

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    What I read to be honest is that old wow players aren't good enough for mythic or rated content - which is absolute bullshit btw. You're either shit or your good, doesn't fucking matter if you're 9 or 90..

Classic is a fucken grind fest so if you're looking for that: Go for it.. but honestly I don't believe snowflakes are old players at ALL
    Why is one of the most brought up thing in the classic forums how special it was to see a high warlord or be the only one with a epic item? Why do many refuse to make stuff like ashbringer avaible again ? Even so most player got it in tbc ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this as non-constructive. Don't create threads with the specific purpose of starting forum drama.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."