Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    yes please. At least then ore shuffling might make some better gold. So bad since after cata.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I'd like to get the whole old itemization system back, tha cata one was perfect.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Shut down those sites by legal action similar to vanilla servers. They can technically shut down wowhead if they wanted to.
    i can only imagine the shitstorm that this would create.

OP will be the first to make a thread on how expensive it is to buy 30 gems, 12 enchants and how reputation locked BC shoulder enchants are predatory mobile tactic to keep people playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I
    They won't ever go back to the more friendly systems sadly @Embriel. Because they know the current ones in place will keep people hooked and throwing money at them for the monthly sub.
    See, people keep saying this but if we go by the many sources out there, that simply isn't the case. These systems are not keeping people engaged for longer. Its burning them out and forcing them to leave for longer.

I agree fully, we need the old systems back. The old one for inscribes too while we are at it. Waste of a profession now.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    It used to be satisfying to get all your enchants and jewels. Especially the chest. Put a lot of work in, Wow economy was booming, and inter-player relations were great. I have a couple of alt's who dont even have professions because wtf is the point?
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

Gems? Non generic enchants? Customization? I dont remember what those are.