Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    Now I feel kinda bad >< I actually thought I missed some here and there too, but I can't be certain! It's kinda eye-twitching to be at 299, when 300 is such a nice round number ><
    Unless it's 299$ instead of 300$. One is totally affordable, the other overpriced.

@Ryken so whats this week look like? empty options or just the same dialogue?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpbladez View Post
    @Ryken so whats this week look like? empty options or just the same dialogue?
    It showed a screen with "Choose one" and no options, closed it off, reopened, it showed "Looking for more, check back next week" standard dialogue... so nothing

The day is here! 299 recruited! I cant believe I actually made it.... to do this every week for years is INSANE! Kinda sucks I was 2 weeks behind @Ryken lol, but major props to him for doing it also! Im sure there are a few other players out in the world that did this too.

https://imgur.com/a/6EkUrEu

Keyboard Turner
    3+ Year Old Account
    Congrats sir! It's great to see likeminded people here! I've been doing this myself and have 2 followers to go. I'll be done on Christmas day!

Quote Originally Posted by raogrimm View Post
    I'm sure that I am not the only OCD person who has been continuing to recruit garrison followers from their inn/tavern even after the expansion has faded behind us. Presently I am at 272 followers, so 27 more weeks with my expected last week of recruitment being September 3rd, but I suspect there is someone closer as I did not have my tavern up and running for a few weeks into the expansion, nor have I recruited faithfully every week.

Presently my guess is that the selection window will open and that there will be no one to select - so pretty much anti-climatic. However, with the total followers in game at 299 my hope/dream is that either the recruiter say "I have nothing more to give, but myself" and becomes a follower, or that a special legendary follower appears in your garrison. And this special follower either human or orc is dressed in a Spartan like transmog, and when you speak to and recruit them they yell out "THIS... IS... DREANOR!!!"

While I'm hoping for a special easter egg, my suspicions is that it will be nothing, as I doubt devs would of spent time working on something no one would see for x number of years.

But I want to throw the question; what do you guys think will happen when either me or someone else eventually exhausts their recruiters roster?

Oh and if your wondering, yes I have maxed out all recruited followers to epic with 375 ilvl - because if your going OCD you may as well go all the way.
    A buddy I raid with has 321 garrison followers, you're not the only one with issues.
    Source (fr): https://worldofwarcraft.judgehype.co...raenor-160776/
    Blood DK. I hate leveling alts.
    BfA is great. I love HoA.
    Unpopular opinions ftw.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eysimir View Post
    Congrats sir! It's great to see likeminded people here! I've been doing this myself and have 2 followers to go. I'll be done on Christmas day!
    Why did u feel the need to make a fresh account just to reply to an 5 month old thread?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Why did u feel the need to make a fresh account just to reply to an 5 month old thread?
    why didnt you make a new account to ask him?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure that I am not the only OCD person who has been continuing to recruit garrison followers from their inn/tavern even after the expansion has faded behind us. Presently I am at 272 followers, so 27 more weeks with my expected last week of recruitment being September 3rd, but I suspect there is someone closer as I did not have my tavern up and running for a few weeks into the expansion, nor have I recruited faithfully every week.

Presently my guess is that the selection window will open and that there will be no one to select - so pretty much anti-climatic. However, with the total followers in game at 299 my hope/dream is that either the recruiter say "I have nothing more to give, but myself" and becomes a follower, or that a special legendary follower appears in your garrison. And this special follower either human or orc is dressed in a Spartan like transmog, and when you speak to and recruit them they yell out "THIS... IS... DREANOR!!!"

While I'm hoping for a special easter egg, my suspicions is that it will be nothing, as I doubt devs would of spent time working on something no one would see for x number of years.

But I want to throw the question; what do you guys think will happen when either me or someone else eventually exhausts their recruiters roster?

Oh and if your wondering, yes I have maxed out all recruited followers to epic with 375 ilvl - because if your going OCD you may as well go all the way.
    i didn't even know you could do this but am now curious since it has been necro'd - did anything happen?

I switched out my inn for another building at one point in WoD. Because I wanted to be done with it without having it in the back of my head that I'm missing out. And to also level and gear up every follower I had already recruited, which would have been harder with one of them coming every week.
    Now my curiosity is sated, knowing the outcome (thanks to Sharpbaldez).
    Last edited by Loveliest; 2019-12-12 at 09:53 AM.

The real egg is that there is no egg.

Just like the expansion itself, it's a myth and a lie.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    You get that bee mount that everyone is still trying to find!!
    Uhm not "everyone" ... I got my bee mount and so does my wife

10+ Year Old Account
    Just remembered BC time. When ppl logout in old naxxaramas "that must fly to Northrend" in next addon. And ppl wanted to be here first. Most of them w8ed few days while admins recovered them from instance that do not exists anymore. Expect some kind of broken UI. Like with Islands Expedition when you have a cap.

Goodluck OP get that hidden easter egg

Keyboard Turner
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Wasn't it about time?

I didn't even know this was a thing.