Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Nerf or no nerf, it's pretty ham-handed of them to release it with the wrong CD. The thing has literally one stat, maybe check that first?

Sort of reminds me of the Zandalari AR reveal where they "forgot" Paladins on the initial release messaging. Oops.
    Forgetting a class is something that's forgivable in my opinion since it's a "hey surprise there's actually more!"

Now, accidently putting warlock there instead...

Fun nerfed..............................................again.
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

Fun fact: the original post about the toys which was posted on the official website by Blizzard had always had it listed as a 60 min cooldown, it was only showing as 10 min in the tooltips that were datamined.

Quote Originally Posted by LoaThaFett View Post
    sounds like a bunch of people who either 1.) didn 't read in the first place... or 2.) are quick to become emotional before reason are about to get t r i g g e r e d
    Depends on how it was listed in the store. Blizzard said themselves very few people read the forums. If it was listed at 10 minutes with nothing else there to let you know it was supposed to be 60 I'd probably be upset. However, if the one on the store said 60 minutes and then it was 10 when you got in game, not much reason to complain.

Nerf or no nerf, it's pretty ham-handed of them to release it with the wrong CD. The thing has literally one stat, maybe check that first?

Sort of reminds me of the Zandalari AR reveal where they "forgot" Paladins on the initial release messaging. Oops.
    Are you confusing a joke with a mistake? Originally Zandalari did not have Paladins planned, they even did the whole "Rezan is dead so no Prelates." so after a few months people just accepted that as a fact and that Blizzard isn't going to change their mind, and then when they did the official class announcement for Zandalari on Blizzcon 2018 they revealed Paladin as the final class as a surprise, not because it was "forgotten". Zandalari Warlocks, on the other hand, were taken out for no reason after being announced.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Depends on how it was listed in the store. Blizzard said themselves very few people read the forums. If it was listed at 10 minutes with nothing else there to let you know it was supposed to be 60 I'd probably be upset. However, if the one on the store said 60 minutes and then it was 10 when you got in game, not much reason to complain.
    Showed as 60 in game, and on the official article, it only showed as 10 on Wowhead and MMO-Champion's datamined images of the item.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Check some other threads and the one in the news section mate. They've been defending it hard.
    People seem to act like the sky is falling every time a small mistake happens. It's incredible. I don't think many people randomly check the store daily for new toys, most people likely learned of these from Blizzards post, which had the item listed at a 60 min CD. It's no ones fault but your own if you didn't read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    People seem to act like the sky is falling every time a small mistake happens. It's incredible. I don't think many people randomly check the store daily for new toys, most people likely learned of these from Blizzards post, which had the item listed at a 60 min CD. It's no ones fault but your own if you didn't read it.
    When it involves real money purchases yes it's an issue.

Thank you for proving my point though. The fact you sit there and have the gall to not even say Blizzard are at some fault is just.... disgraceful to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Are you confusing a joke with a mistake? Originally Zandalari did not have Paladins planned, they even did the whole "Rezan is dead so no Prelates." so after a few months people just accepted that as a fact and that Blizzard isn't going to change their mind, and then when they did the official class announcement for Zandalari on Blizzcon 2018 they revealed Paladin as the final class as a surprise, not because it was "forgotten". Zandalari Warlocks, on the other hand, were taken out for no reason after being announced.

- - - Updated - - -

Showed as 60 in game, and on the official article, it only showed as 10 on Wowhead and MMO-Champion's datamined images of the item.
    Well if it showed as 60 on the in game store then people don't have much to complain about. People have been told time and again that outside sources arent always correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    When it involves real money purchases yes it's an issue.

Thank you for proving my point though. The fact you sit there and have the gall to not even say Blizzard are at some fault is just.... disgraceful to say the least.
    I literally said they made a mistake, that implies some fault on their end to some degree, but the fact that the official announcement was correct and people seemed to ignore it is not Blizzard's fault.

Edit: It apparently even showed 60 min CD on the shop according to other posters in this thread. Don't trust everything that gets datamined folks.
    Last edited by Jazzhands; 2019-03-20 at 07:25 PM.

- - - Updated - - -

All i know it was on the website briefly without Paladin, then there was Paladin. I wasn't awake of the "joke" if you can call it that, no.

10+ Year Old Account
    So is the wow QQ clan finally over qqing about portals and now onto a transmog toy?

Blizz sure knows how to control the conversation.

Let's not talk about BFA's major flaws, and instead talk about portals and toys!!!!!!!!

Playing right into their hands.

The more time you spending whining about insignificant things such as this, the more off the hook they are for the major issues that bfa has.

Woah woah you mean like any QA whatsoever? Sounds pretty expensive to me.

Are you confusing a joke with a mistake?
    It was a mistake. Allied races pages went up before Blizzcon with no paladins and on stage they mentioned paladins and everyone was confused.
    Here's a thread.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post50412118

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I assume if you brought this it was only to support the esports garbage so who cares if they “nerf” it? I mean who would buy this for its own sake?

How do you know that the cooldown was supposed to be 10 minutes or ever was that long from the start? From datamining Screenshots on Community Pages that still have those up? None of the official posts give you any information on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    It's called a transMORPHER.

How much clearer do you want it to be? Just because it had trans slapped on it people assumed?

It was in every description about it too, I'd be more disappointed in people for thinking it was transmog related.
    ^ This. If you can read there shouldn't be an issue.

At this point I ijust wish Blizzard would close up shop. Its obvious they are no longer a quality company. Nope They are now Activision
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't the transformation have a CD of an hour already? Incredibly stupid to give the item a CD of 10 minutes when you can't use it that often. It's just a correction to what it should have been

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    How do you know that the cooldown was supposed to be 10 minutes or ever was that long from the start? From datamining Screenshots on Community Pages that still have those up? None of the official posts give you any information on that.
    The people who bought it and saw an item with 10 minute cooldown..? The screenshots from in-game where it had 10 minute cooldown?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I assume if you brought this it was only to support the esports garbage so who cares if they “nerf” it? I mean who would buy this for its own sake?
    I would. Totally. It's fucking awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."