ElvUI Scale settings: How to get exact 2560x1440?

Using this command to to get my screen info:
    /run print(GetScreenWidth(), "x", GetScreenHeight())

In ElvUI, I am using: 0.5333333333333333 which gives me the UI scale:
    [11:03] 2576.1010742188 x 1449.0567626953

if I use this command:
    /run UIParent:SetScale(0.5333333333333333) I get the UI scale:
    [11:05] 2560 x 1440

How in gods name can I get the exact 2560x1440 UI scale? I don't run the macro all the time (/run UIParent:SetScale(0.5333333333333333)

Anyone knows??
    Thanks in advance!

Not entirely sure, but didn't ElvUI fix the auto scaling feature? It doesn't work?

Is this why some UI elements have a pixel wrong or missing 1px border and such?

If it works with that macro, can't you use a weakaura that runs the script on initialization which means it will run it automatically whenever it loads the ui?

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Not entirely sure, but didn't ElvUI fix the auto scaling feature? It doesn't work?

Is this why some UI elements have a pixel wrong or missing 1px border and such?

If it works with that macro, can't you use a weakaura that runs the script on initialization which means it will run it automatically whenever it loads the ui?
    Thanks for your reply. Using the auto scalling feature puts my UI scale at: 0.53 (2560.0161132813 x 1440.0089111328)-

Can you really make a weakaura that like? That would 'indeed' fix my problem I guess Any idea how to do so?

Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    Thanks for your reply. Using the auto scalling feature puts my UI scale at: 0.53 (2560.0161132813 x 1440.0089111328)-

Can you really make a weakaura that like? That would 'indeed' fix my problem I guess Any idea how to do so?
    Looking it up, no idea if weakaura have /script or /run command support. Might be protected and only usable in macros.

- - - Updated - - -

How can get the information to see if the scaling is properly set?

Looking it up, no idea if weakaura have /script or /run command support. Might be protected and only usable in macros.

- - - Updated - - -

How can get the information to see if the scaling is properly set?

that just give me my resolution no?

Anyway, I found this https://www.wowinterface.com/downloa...d16878-UIScale

Which you put in your correct UI scale in the .lua file, very easy to read where to place it and it sets it automatically when the player loads in.
    Can't confirm if elvui Overrides it though which is why I wanted to check if the UI scale is set properly

that just give me my resolution no?

Anyway, I found this https://www.wowinterface.com/downloa...d16878-UIScale

Which you put in your correct UI scale in the .lua file, very easy to read where to place it and it sets it automatically when the player loads in.
    Can't confirm if elvui Overrides it though which is why I wanted to check if the UI scale is set properly
    /run print(GetScreenWidth(), "x", GetScreenHeight()) ==2560.0161132813 x 1440.0089111328 but I want it to be exact 2560x1440 without the decimals.

And that addon doesn't fix it nor should it be necessary since all it does is those commands above.

/run print(GetScreenWidth(), "x", GetScreenHeight()) ==2560.0161132813 x 1440.0089111328 but I want it to be exact 2560x1440 without the decimals.

And that addon doesn't fix it nor should it be necessary since all it does is those commands above.
    Yeah, but that addon does it automatically... but dunno why you have issues, my command like that returns the proper screen resolution without decimals, using auto scale on elvUI and that addon.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2019-04-22 at 05:37 PM.

Kumorii: Yeeeaaahh... I was wrong. It does fix it, however, it brings another problem to the table.. my 'OCD' with having too many addons (yes I know its stupid AF!).. I guess I can try and accept it though.. Anyway, thanks for your help Kumorii and also you tordenflesk!

Kumorii: Yeeeaaahh... I was wrong. It does fix it, however, it brings another problem to the table.. my 'OCD' with having too many addons (yes I know its stupid AF!).. I guess I can try and accept it though.. Anyway, thanks for your help Kumorii and also you tordenflesk!
    Glad to hear it, also helped me since I play on that resolution too