Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinousek View Post
    Only if the only reason you raid is for gear ilvl upgrades. Stop whining.
    Bro, I really hope that was not a real response. Why the hell would you not raid if not for gear? This has to be the most ridiculous response I have ever seen. Probably some kid trolling.

World Quest and Emissary reward increases ... but not the World Bosses?

The Ilvl cap went up, but not the Ilvl determination. A fresh 120 will not be getting 380+ gear right away.

I have no issue with them raising the ilevel rewarded for various outdoor activities. This is also of course to make it easier for returning players to gear up for patch 8.2, but I wouldn't expect to see this increase already if 8.2 is indeed not releasing before June as this does somewhat make the current RAID tier irrelevant for gearing unless you are really pushing into heroic and mythic. That feels somewhat awkward as Crucible of the Storm just released and is already being somewhat invalidated for gearing unless you are into heroics and mythic RAID's.

What I find stupid is how they don't seem to have any algorithm in place to make sure that they can bump the ilevel rewards in various content in a more logical fashion. Why isn't there a system in-place that make sure that the outdoor activities stays in sync so when you bump world quests and emissaries, it will also tune the world bosses, assault missions etc so they get boosted equally so things don't get out of whack?

The current ilevel rewards from world bosses just doesn't make any sense when they don't get boosted as well. Same goes for assault missions, they stay on ilevel 370 while regular world quest gear rewards and emissaries get a boost so assaults suddenly become pretty much irrelevant besides the tokens you get. Why not boost them all so the balance between the various outdoor activities stays the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinjade View Post
    Bro, I really hope that was not a real response. Why the hell would you not raid if not for gear? This has to be the most ridiculous response I have ever seen. Probably some kid trolling.
    'if the ONLY reason.' ONLY. ONLY ONLY. Read .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yes I'm sure if there wasn't gear in raids the majority of raiders would do them.....
    'Only' Read.

Quote Originally Posted by Echorausch View Post
    I get your point. But stop trying to argue with all the whiners on this board. Gear is everything to them; and no matter what Blizzard does: it sucks.
    I don't get why they even play this game.
    Argument or conversation?