Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have s simple rule. If you have WM on no matter what level you are fair game, if you are low level I will one shot you and move on...faction pride it's the principle. Unless you log into an alt and whisper me for killing you once. Then I will go out of my way to camp them.

honestly id just be happy if the inn in towns would have the supper killy guards from that the starting zones that way atleast the lowbies could hide in there
    History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by heroim View Post
    honestly id just be happy if the inn in towns would have the supper killy guards from that the starting zones that way atleast the lowbies could hide in there
    Or make them more powerful with re-spawn. Kill the Flightmaster re-spawns, kill him again he has more hp and his birds hurt a little, kill him again and he is a 3 phase raid boss for a while

I think as much as people paint the whole "you have to travel to Org/SW to switch it" dilemma as a problem, I feel like IF they allowed us to switch mode wherever we were in the world, that could lead to even bigger problems. I think like others have said, it's an option. You put WM on you risk getting ganked but there's the bonus that could counter balance it. OR you can level without it and you know for a fact you wont get slowed down by ganking.

The large amount of passive cleave and damage spreading to other targets is the biggest hurdle for this. Say you get hit run by a guard and let the damage spring over to them and poof.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vydonus View Post
    I didn't see this posted elsewhere so I thought I would start a new thread. I( a Level 23 warrior) was doing some quest when out of the blue two rouges (level 120) gank me. I know there is alot to be said about me being able to turn off my pvp, not the point, if there were dishonor in the game for ganking it would help(not stop) the high level players to stop ganking players that could never pose a threat to them. In short, a system that would help lower these attacks.
    1. as said right away, dishonor kills only counted on low level npcs, it was to stop people from camping low level quest npc's, and to stop people from camping entire towns

2. turn off warmode, warmode has the bonus for a reason, its for the risk of being killed.

3. they get literally nothing for killing you at that level so that is the dishonor, a kill gives them nothing, when it could gain them honor.

4. part of the danger of going out into the world with warmode is the chance to get ganked, and that is why the bonus exp/rewards are in place, to counter that risk.

5. how would this go? if you are 5 levels under? what about those who are only fresh 120's and the enemy is highest gear possible? would that not be dishonorable? i know i can curb stomp people fresh 120 easier then some npcs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

When I see a filthy horde I kill him. level 1 or level 120. For the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    If you don’t want to be ganked then turn WM off.

HOWEVER! Blizzard’s attempt to create World PvP has completely failed. The intention with WM was to create epic duels/battles in the open world, but that never happens.
    what do you mean? I love landing into a quest hub to have a raid of the opposite faction there with like 5 of mine in the zone.