Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Next expansion...

Raid boss can now be warforged or titanforged.... with more health and doing increased damage
    Auction house deposit can now be warforged or titanforged
    your monthly sub can now be warforged or titanforged

At least 50 new pets will be available in the store
    At least 30 newmounts will be available in the store...

I think we know where this is going....

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    WoD was Outland revamped, sure "new" zones but still too alike.
    BS, If you wouldn't know that Outland=Dreanor I bet you would never be able to tell what's even going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    You're the one who needs to get off his high horse, the guy attempts to disparage me by saying "mechanics are too tough for you" but I guess you have a reading problem and a problem with involving yourself in replies that don't involve you in the slightest. Legion had far more problems than it had good design, as I outlined in a previous post, but again you have a problem with reading an entire debate and pick a single post to attempt to attack me. Go back to school and learn how to read, then read an entire debate before replying. Or better yet, don't involve yourself in conversations that you have zero place being in.
    Zero place being in this discussion, didn't know this was for certain persons. Though not surprising, seeing how high you are on yourself. How about you actually trying to discuss with people in a proper way without thinking that they are wrong and you are right.

Writing that you got Cutting Edge just to try to win an argument, funny af. Doesn't matter what you discussed or what you think you got right. It's about you trying to put people down just because they don't agree with you. Artifact was awesome, quite a lot of people who played Legion think it was a good design, but of course other people didn't. All fair opinions. Now read that without trying to tell me that I am wrong and you are right because you got Cutting Edge.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2019-05-22 at 08:11 PM.

All the predictions are because of the trailer?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Or better yet, don't involve yourself in conversations that you have zero place being in.
    This is a forum, cupcake. You want to have some private bitchfest with someone, take it to PMs.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.