Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Takkero View Post
    and now we should wander for the map doing world quest turning off our brains, not even reading them just following the minimap and the quest tracking counter to get useless item, artifact power (oh no sorry.. now is called azerite power.. in 8.2 will be another thing again..) over and over. i dont want to save that turtle but i have to do that wq coz it gives AP... ohh so rpg..

and now we just join LFR tools showing our r.io score, enter the M+ dungeon and at first wipe leave the group depleting the key (but is not a problem coz the key is not our!!)

and now we go in pug raid .. BoD normal half-afk watching tv, kill boss and loot a 425 that not even mythic drop. totally worth doing hundreds of wipes in mythic . oh.. i killed Jaina mythic and got the Cutting Edge but ofcurse noone care about it anymore coz a 1/9 NM guy dropped the same item from jaina with higher ilvl not even knowing a single mechanic of the boss.
    Yea you're right most of that does sound like a lot more fun than just sitting in cities spamming LFG/LFM. And come on your Jaina kill was post nerf and titanforges aren't that common.
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2019-05-18 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Askyl View Post
    Have you heard of Dungeons and Dragons, the most amazing and best RPG game there is? if not, try it with some friends. The core material is free online and you'll get a deeper understanding on what an RPG should be like.

And vanilla is much closer to that than the action game WoW is now.
    >Dungeons and Dragons
    >best RPG
    HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh wait, you are being serious... then let me laugh harder! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

There are aspects of how to approach the outdoor world that could continue to inform designs in Battle for Azeroth.
    No...please no...just freaking no...

Not everyone is a masochist Blizzard. I don't want to run around reading text and doing odd jobs for 6 months. That's boring, that's work. I play games to have fun, not to work.

15+ Year Old Account
    Have you heard of Dungeons and Dragons, the most amazing and best RPG game there is? if not, try it with some friends. The core material is free online and you'll get a deeper understanding on what an RPG should be like.

Please, PLEASE will you make a point.

Just because it's foundation to the genre doesn't make it the best, otherwise nobody would bother making new RPG's. DnD has a lot of stupid quarks and boring nonsense in it. Way too much bad gameplay just for the sake of "immersion" in my opinion. I'm sure having to have your character stop for bathroom breaks and be forced to eat and drink to stay alive would be "immersive" as well, but it doesn't make for a good game. Classic was dull IMO. I like WoW in it's current state for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    Or you know, you could make it useful so everyone uses it.
    yeah i'm a bit disappointed as well. i wish they did it like how they did character models when WoD came out. a switch to choose either the new or old. but for the entire graphic subsystem. i have a rtx 2070, 1440p gsync display, and an intel 9900k. i would love to be able to experience classic in beautiful graphics that can take advantage of my system. the modern environmental graphics in the BFA zones are just pretty. shame we won't get that in classic outside of the newer water.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    30 mounts is just ridiculous. There's too much emphasis on "collecting" and not on "adventuring".
    yep. sign that with my blood.

there was a time in wow, when i had fun to collect things. since a few years they spit out so much collective stuff on you, that you either have no time for anything else in wow, nor another game, not even classic when it releases, or whatever.

its just no more fun in any way. you are just running behind all stuff to collect. nothing of that „game niche“ feels rewarding or special or anything like that, like in the past. its just a dreadmill system for completionists. i AM a completionist. but it no longer feels fun in any way. it just feels like work.

so, that said, there is ABSOLUTELLY no need to spit that high amount of stuff to collect down to the players. maybe they have the mindset of

„but there are ppl that solely collect pets. omg, what happens when they run too early out of pets to collect ???“

here is my answer for you blizz:

„maybe they then start to explore and try out other aspects and niches of the game. which is exactly the thing why wow was and is great!“

so, with that high output amount they only force pet collectors even more in this niche and mount collectors even more in that niche. which is counter intuitive in a game that has so much to serve.

or in short: its horrible stupid and in the end of the day not good for anyone. just because its cheap to add collectives and therefore give the impression of „more content“ doesnt mean its good to do so endlessly.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2019-05-19 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Varleen View Post
    >Dungeons and Dragons
    >best RPG
    HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh wait, you are being serious... then let me laugh harder! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Curious, which one is better?

Quote Originally Posted by 4justice View Post
    mount,mount and more mount... no fcking game mechanics
    because its cheap. and can added to the „content“ list.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    BFA is trash, sorry. Far too deep in a direction WoW shouldn't have gone. Classic WoW really couldn't come soon enough.
    there was 1 thing for what i LOVED classic:

i had time to play pvp or a twink or two. because there wasnt: do a trizillion quests for war campaign, and collect a million shit of pets, mounts and whatever, and so on. they spit out so much for one character to do, you even not have a chance to twink or pvp too. ofc vanilla had „grind mats for raid“ and „everything takes way longer“. but if you have done the few things vanilla offers in the week, you can go do something else. retail is an endless dreadmill.

the absence of LFR, LFG, crossrealm, Artifact Power and whatever... is just a bonus.

"Quirky bugs that are not game-breaking/exploits were actually left in the game."

So does that mean you will still be able to find that weird wall jumping spot between searing gorge and the burning steppes that leads up to the undeveloped area between several zones and run around in it until you end up under Stormwind and in a basement in the Mage Quarter yelling repeatedly as a Horde player and confusing all the Alliance until the guards find you?

....asking for a friend.

I kinda think if, 2 years down from classic people want TBC servers, they should introduce half the number of classic servers they currently have minus one, allow free transfers between the one classic realm and the newer ones so you can keep your character on the for example if there are 4 classic servers, we'd get 1tbc, and 1 classic would upgrade (the tbc would be classic and upgrade of course just a new server for that purpose)
    leaving 3 classic servers and making 2 tbc, and depending on player levels either upgrade another classic or introduce another tbc server, then when wrath comes along if its 2 tbc servers add one, and upgrade one.. etc, with allowing classic characters to transfer to the new wrath or tbc upgrade and tbc players able to transfer between them but not down, you'll never be able to transfer a tbc/wrath character even below 60 to the classic servers that aren't being changed.

Of course if we are looking at 10 servers, it'd be 4 + 1 leaving 8 or 9 and having to merge a server or two but i think population will settle to around 4 classic realms, i'd say pvp pve, rp and a repeat pvp or pve. (depending on if people are hard enough! lol) i suspect it'd be 2 pve.
    Launching Tbc and Wrath might be tricky though because you have an influx of newer players who want to try it out for a while but haven't played classic in ages, maybe a limited time server should be made in the background funneling the players who aren't active in classic anymore to this server and it being marked to transfer players off of it after a couple of months if the players are still active, so you get the people coming back to try the new thing but wont stay long not effecting the other servers, but every patch cycle might cause the same thing to happen regardless.

"The team is excited to add Rise of Azshara to Battle for Azeroth as they have been hard at work on giving more player choice "

... for Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    because its cheap. and can added to the „content“ list.

- - - Updated - - -

there was 1 thing for what i LOVED classic:

i had time to play pvp or a twink or two. because there wasnt: do a trizillion quests for war campaign, and collect a million shit of pets, mounts and whatever, and so on. they spit out so much for one character to do, you even not have a chance to twink or pvp too. ofc vanilla had „grind mats for raid“ and „everything takes way longer“. but if you have done the few things vanilla offers in the week, you can go do something else. retail is an endless dreadmill.

the absence of LFR, LFG, crossrealm, Artifact Power and whatever... is just a bonus.
    wait what??????? outside the AP grind, you dont need to do any other thing to just PvP on the game. All the pet, munts and whatever are optionals OPTIONALS activities

Hell, retail wow is alot much faster that classic when it come to participate on activities. You are just speaking bullshit.
    And doing i think 18 quest for a war camaping is a trizillion for you, you going to have a ugly surprise on classic.,
    Last edited by dranlord; 2019-05-20 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    wait what??????? outside the AP grind, you dont need to do any other thing to just PvP on the game. All the pet, munts and whatever are optionals OPTIONALS activities

Hell, retail wow is alot much faster that classic when it come to participate on activities. You are just speaking bullshit.
    And doing i think 18 quest for a war camaping is a trizillion for you, you going to have a ugly surprise on classic.,
    no, classic will be no surprise for me, since i play this game since release in our country in may 2005 without interruption in sub. and you do not get in the slightest what i said. and it looks like you didnt even read my text.

whatever...

Hope it will be change more.