Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    You can tell there's a lot of people who didn't play vanilla and/or just played a heavily altered version of it in those pirate servers are playing Classic.
    How can you tell? A lot of this list is just misremembering or being used to an inaccurate version. Tell me. How can YOU tell that there are a lot of vanilla virgins?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I want to know is this before or after the Reckoning Bomb was nerfed? I want to see 1 shot world boss kills again!

Quote Originally Posted by quez View Post
    I think it's more likely that you and I have different definitions of "functional". By functional I am referring to servers where abilities and talents worked mostly as intended, most of the quests worked, LoS worked, bosses had abilities etc.

Either way, the statement that a couple of dudes reversed engineered classic wow in a handful of months in their garage to a level which is comparable to this beta is false. Even if there was some underground vanilla server at the end of tbc that was decent (which i very much so doubt), it still would be the result of 5 years of emulator work.
    There are different levels of functional for sure. Highly functioning would mean you can level 1-60 without any major anomaly or blood vessel bursting error; low functioning would mean so autistic that you miss the forest for the trees while you're questing in Elwynn, due to rendering issues.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy7 View Post
    I want to know is this before or after the Reckoning Bomb was nerfed? I want to see 1 shot world boss kills again!
    This is 1.12 which was the last patch, so after the nerf / "fix".

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Think reckoning bomb was hotfixed after the Kazzak solo kill, wasn't undone until wrath? That glitch worked early Vanilla, but definitely didn't during Naxx.
    i mean yeah, the infinite reckoning stacking was fixed, but you were still able to stack it by /sit up to, what was it... 5?

NPCs which offer multiple quests may inconsistently display them as a dot or a “!” on the available quests list. They were inconsistent in 1.12, and we’ve reproduced the exact inconsistency they had back then.
    This is something I find mildly annoying. They'll go as far as adding "layering tech" to Classic, but they refuse to correct minor bugs such as this? Seems petty to me.

I get it, fans requested Blizzard to recreate Classic exactly as it was, but are we really going to overlook bugs like this?

Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by RaZz0r View Post
    abilities like that could never be forced in the original game by sitting it was a wonky interaction on private servers as private servers where a good 75% guesswork along with some data mining of the original client the last 15% was taken from the few super potato quality videos that where made back then
    Wrong. Do a search of Reckbomb Paladin. /sit let them build stacks (at one point unlimited stacks) of the Protection talent Reckoning, leading to a one shot kill of a world boss.