Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    I can’t take this thread seriously when you say WOD is more enjoyable than BFA.

You either have a memory of a goldfish or you just created the thread just for the sake of bashing BFA.

You said you like BFA but you don’t love it. What am into make of this statement.
    I can't take you seriously when you have the reading comprehension of an infant. I did not say that WoD was more enjoyable than BFA. I said that there were more things I loved in WoD than BFA personally.

I could care less that BFA isn't great.

What am I to make of you when you can't even read properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    No no. you will not get away with it. I read it just fine.

You said in OP that you don't love anything about BFA. And when I called you out on it, you said that you like some stuff about it but not love.

That's bad even for dodging standard.

are we here to debate love versus like? or can't you admit that you created this bullshit of a thread just to bash BFA.
    I don't have anything to get away with. I did not start this thread to bash BFA. I could care less about it.

We might have to debate like vs love, but we actually have to talk about your reading capabilities. Because if you clearly see in my OP, under the category "LOVE" there is nothing for BFA. So therefore, you can deduce that I did not love anything about BFA. I liked the questlines, dungeons were decent. But nothing I loved. And anybody with 2 brain cells could easily read that.

Like does not equal love.

Like.

Does.

NOT.

Equal.

Love.

Can.

You.

Read.

That?

Do you need a link to a dictionary?

I started in BC so I will skip vanilla.

BC:
    Dislike: Blood elves being villain batted. Guild poaching

Wrath:
    Dislikes: Story emphasis way too hard on humans, neglected undead and blood elves who had more right to be front and center.

Cata:
    Likes: All the babies crying about how hard Heroics were at launch
    Dislikes: Worgen. Heroics getting nerfed to satisfy the babies.

MoP:
    Dislikes: High King. Pandas.

WoD:
    Dislikes: There was nothing else to do but raids.

Legion:
    Likes: More stuff to do. Good raids. Suramar. Demon hunters.
    Dislikes: Argus story felt rushed. Reputations were worthless.

BfA:
    Dislikes: Pretty much everything. Classes are bad, allied races are bad, world content is bad.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Liked about all: soundtrack and cinematics. Blizzard never seems to fail at either of those things, no matter how bad the game is overall.

Classic

Liked: Game was new and fresh. Just being a wide-eyed noob with a huge world to explore.

Disliked: The fact that there were "useless" specs. And looking back, a lot of changes made to WoW over the years have been major improvements, and it'll kind of suck to not have some of them (guild banks, etc) in the upcoming re-release.

BC

Liked: Flying mounts. Guild banks. Heroic dungeons. Outland. Those "bad" specs from Classic got a second look and some improvement to make them viable. The content pace was just about perfect. I never once got bored or felt burned out during the entirety of BC (even in the last few months when Wrath was on its way), and I can't say that about any other expansion.

Disliked: Some things about the story. Some iconic WC3 characters got screwed. At least Illidan got a second shot in Legion.

Wrath

Liked: Northrend. Closure to the Arthas/Scourge storyline. Overall theme. Enough content to keep me interested until the last 5-6 months.

Dislike: Trial of the Crusader/Grand Crusader. Dungeons (aside from maybe the ICC ones) felt too trivial. Burst damage was over the top, especially in PvP.

Cataclysm

Liked: Old world redesign (I think I'm one of the few who did), transmog, SMF for fury warriors

Disliked: Cairne's death. Uldum was a massive letdown for me. Blizzard heard the complaints about how dungeons were in Wrath but went too far in the opposite direction (the "CC OR GTFO" thing) in an attempt to fix it. It sucked to wait in a queue for like 45 minutes as a DPS warrior, only to get immediately told "sorry bro we gotta have CC for this"

MoP

Liked: Class design. Pandaria in general. Questing there was a lot of fun.
    Disliked: The way Garrosh's story was handled. Lack of memorable dungeons.

WoD

Liked: New models, bag management QoL stuff, seeing what Draenor looked like before things went to shit there.
    Disliked: The "war on flight" bullshit that Blizzard started doing. The way garrisons were handled. The overall lack of content.

Legion

Liked: Focus on class-specific storylines (something I'd been asking to bring back since Classic ended). Class halls were cool. Illidan.

Disliked: War on flight continued. Argus was a total shithole. Legendary system could feel shitty at times when you got screwed. The max camera distance nerf. No more SMF for fury warriors.

BfA

Like: Warmode (and the fact that I can keep it disabled). Questing from 110-120 was fun. Pretty zones.
    Dislike: War on flight continued. Story is a dumpster fire. Azerite system is total garbage. GCD changes. RNG on top of RNG on top of RNG.

BC was my favorite expansion, with Wrath as a close second. WoD was my least favorite, with BfA slowly creeping up on that position.
    Last edited by avitush; 2019-05-21 at 11:53 PM.