Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I will be doing the same thing I do for every other bad Alliance allied race like Fat as fuck humans and palette swapped to yellow draenei in that I will never get the achievement to recruit them. I will simply pretend they don't exist.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

I bet if the Mechagnomes added were the Northrend Mechagnomes, and not the mechagon ones, this wouldn’t be an issue. Even if they looked the same, but, with the torso also being roboty.

15+ Year Old Account
    That clickbait title though.

"Going on strike" over an optional piece of content that you don't have to take any part in?
    What does "going on strike" mean? You'll stop playing a game you otherwise enjoy?

Pretty sure this is dumb.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    And they'll likely never get High Elves considering Void Elves happened. Might as well be asking for playable Orcs on the Alliance side.
    Maybe Lightbound Orcs in a coming expansion!

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Because of symbolism for hatred against the Alliance by the devs.
    I don't think many people will really see it that way and I'd be very surprised if this acted as a final straw for players, especially as it's likely to be timed to coincide with new content. If anything I think there will probably be a slight surge of subs (not related to the new race) rather than a drop-off.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mechagnomes are deffo gonna happen. Making an AR out of one of the least played Alliance races and make them look exactly the same is pretty brainless. I mean Vulpera do use the Goblin skeleton but they are not goblins with some changed limbs. They don't know what to give to the Alliance despite having some options for a while now.

Because Blizzard refuses to give people on Alliance what they want (High Elves/Vrykul/Sethrak/Broken) and continue to not give them what they want while instead doing their own thing and ignoring fans.
    You can't always get what you want.

There's a bloody good song about this.

Just roll horde. EZ

I mean it’s basically a reskin of the most unpopular race in the game. We already have 2 reskins on alliance in the form of LFD which is a reskin for another unpopular race and dark iron dwarf which is also a reskin for an unpopular race. So yeah, it feels a little bad, at this point all these races feel like subraces as opposed to allied races.

Either way it’s certainly not something I’d quit over. I just won’t play it like the other 99% of the alliance playerbase. We somehow have all these new races like Ankoan and Sethrak as well as older races such as Vrykul, Broken and ogres yet we continue to get reskins of regular ass races like LFD, Highmountain, dark iron, etc. Feel like these allied races could’ve easily been customization for the regular races.

Maybe Mimiron-esque gnomes would’ve gotten a better reaction. These mechagnomes just look like regular gnomes with a robotic part or two and you can’t even customize the chest which just looks weird.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2019-05-21 at 09:58 AM.

Alliance players are used to disappointment by now. BFA has served it up in truckloads.
    Last edited by Niroshi; 2019-05-21 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    Alliance players are used to disappointment by now. BFA has served it up in truckloads.
    Amen to that. Only concilation is that classic raiding will alliance based because fear ward, and paladin blessings.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    adding in a comply new culture that takes engineering to an extreme the normal gnomes never have is more defiantly adding something new.
    Which makes them perfect for becoming an integral part of gnomish society as it feels like a natural evolution for parts of the existing gnome culture. Customization options is what mechagnomes should be at most, not an allied race.

I don't know why I'd unsub over that. It seems catastrophically petty considering I can just not play them.

10+ Year Old Account
    When Mechagnomes are inevitably confirmed for an Alliance Allied Race, along with the Vulpera, there will be a shitstorm of anger from an already furious half of the playerbase.

Will the anger be enough to cause mass unsubbing, on par with a "strike" of sorts for Alliance players who finally give up on BFA?
    Not really, unless we talk about you?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

It's not them per se, it's that they are taking the place of something else. I thought Jinyu would be the worst possible AR but they'd be much better than these abomination s

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    It's not them per se, it's that they are taking the place of something else. I thought Jinyu would be the worst possible AR but they'd be much better than these abomination s
    Just curious what’s wrong with Jinyu? They’re different from anything playable. We have nothing with scales.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehh, not everything that gets added into game has to be loved by everyone. I, personally, don't care about gnomes of any kind so I'm frosty about this, but I can't deny that there is more than enough Tinker fans who would love this shit, so /shrug.

Roll horde and play with the furry Vulpera
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Because of symbolism for hatred against the Alliance by the devs.
    And this is what you chose to be banned for Ebaum? I'm rather disappointed in you Captain Krunch Man.