Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitepaw View Post
    Wouldn't the remedy be for a massive nerf of all ranged tbh?
    No, because feral still doesn't do anything better then other melee classes. No unique buffs or debuffs, damage is competitive, but not exceptional, AOE is still mediocre, ramp up is still an issue... You can nerf ranged all you want - rogue, warrior, DH and WW will still be better than feral.
    This is again if we're speaking about top guilds. Because they would always bring only the best classes. If we're speaking about average raiding - there's no need to nerf anything - because you can play any class in any role at the average level.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitinariy View Post
    No, because feral still doesn't do anything better then other melee classes. No unique buffs or debuffs, damage is competitive, but not exceptional, AOE is still mediocre, ramp up is still an issue... You can nerf ranged all you want - rogue, warrior, DH and WW will still be better than feral.
    This is again if we're speaking about top guilds. Because they would always bring only the best classes. If we're speaking about average raiding - there's no need to nerf anything - because you can play any class in any role at the average level.
    I agree on Feral utility not being up to par with other melee. There might be some remedy for that come 8.2.

But the idea of "You don't need parity in average raiding" - that's just nuts. You're right from a math PoV, but once people have the perception that fx ranged (as in Boomkin) is much better than Feral, you can bet your sweet arse that you'll have a much harder time getting invited to a raid as Feral. And before someone starts with "That's just perception" - perception often starts with information, where at least some information in WoW is actually mathematical fact.

That being said, I think Feral is cool atm. I'd like to see the return of some of the utility we had in WoD, since so many other melee specs seem to have great utility - but Feral isn't broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're in a better spot than Uldir but still suffer some of the same problems. Mainly:

We are heavy ramp-up
    We have essentially no burst
    We don't offer much utility
    Balance is better

I am grateful that Blizzard gave us an AoE talent row, and I don't think AoE is a huge problem anymore, but I don't quite understand why the devs are so stubborn about our other issues. I can't believe Berserk has remained untouched for so long...it is without a doubt the worst DPS cooldown in the game. And why, oh why couldn't they let us have multiple builds like we had in Uldir? I could go on but I've made essentially the same post multiple times over the last year. It's exhausting!

TLDR: We're "fine" damage-wise but suffer some problems with our mechanics that only dedicated Feral players are willing to put up with at this point.

Agree, but at least I don't have as many issues getting invites to M+ these days. Granted I mostly run keys at around 10, so that's not. great indicator probably.