Gift of N'zoth soundtrack

haven't seen this mentioned anywhere before, but this morning when I logged onto my shadow priest I heard some distinctly Old Goddy whispering. I wonder if my new extra eyeball may be talking to me...

Has to do with not purging the eyeball and keeping it. All I can say this better shut up cause I am experiencing how the npcs who fell to the whispers and went mad as I’m starting to feel it as well.

I hadn't finished the quest chain until today and was uncertain if I would purge the gift or not, but after listening to its incessant noise for a few minutes, I knew it was getting purged asap.

I kept it until I finished Crucible the first time, but seeing that nothing happened I removed it because I couldn't go with that ugly eye much longer... I am missing out on the blessings of our true creator!

10+ Year Old Account
    The true evil is at 0:55.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Has to do with not purging the eyeball and keeping it. All I can say this better shut up cause I am experiencing how the npcs who fell to the whispers and went mad as I’m starting to feel it as well.
    The true Void Elf experience.

Quote Originally Posted by pacotaco View Post
    The true Void Elf experience.
    Almost just multiply this shit by a thousand.

The Elder Gods and the Outer Go...

I mean, The Old Gods and The Void Lords won't tempt this Paladin to do their evil bidding's...

*Proceeds to get the gift of N'zoth anyway because it's fun*

Yep, can hear it now. My Void Elf Hunter got the gift of course.

Everyone succumb to the void!

I think N'zoth is telling me to eat cheesecake. it's either that or to worship him and send sacrifices into the watery depths of despair in anguish and torment while praising the Old Gods... but I think it's the cake

Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    I think N'zoth is telling me to eat cheesecake. it's either that or to worship him and send sacrifices into the watery depths of despair in anguish and torment while praising the Old Gods... but I think it's the cake
    I think you're right on the money tbh. It's clearly the cake.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

The cake is a lie!

But on the other hand, when have whispers or dark ancient evils ever betrayed us?... Yes, it's clearly the cake.