Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Vertigo12's Wild Theories Ep. 3: Beyond the Dark "Portal" to the Great ”Dark Beyond"

I was saving this speculative analysis for next month but my queue came prematurely. I said to myself that when a forumer mentions something with regards to a key word, I will finally unveil this "proposition" to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    It was stated that somehow implicitly, when Amanthul ripped Y'shaarj towards the sky, the well of eternity and the great dark beyond became linked and somewhat acted as an invisible tunnel or wormhole. Perhaps there is a reason why when you view Maelstrom at the sky you will see the circle of stars... Who knows if it is the Seat of the Pantheon but from the looks of it ominuously seem to be since where else wouls Sargeras come from but from the Seat of the Pantheon itself...

There you have it. I was suppose to post this for some other time and a new thread but I guess it's about time to mention it..

The Well of Eternity/Maelstrom or Beyond the Dark Portal is perpendicular to the Seat of Pantheon amd the Great Dark Beyond.

Beyond the Dark ”Portal" to the Great "Dark Beyond"...This is where you find the Seat of the Pantheon.

- - - Updated - - -

There was a time loop similar to Infinity Gauntlet. It was present on all time. From the past and it's creation towards its future and its hiding.It actually never left similar how Hulk explained to the Ancient One about borrowing the time stone.

When you play the Seat of the Pantheon cinematics, they first appear in their seats as constellation like body similar to a "celestial", it means that after assuming their material form they may revert back to their world soul state or a body of a star.

The seat of the pantheon fades and glows red by the end of the cinematic.

Drown yourself in the circle of star

Spectacularly, the Deepholme zone amd map reflects how the Seat of Patheon looks like, which is also the Elemental plane when you enter Maelstrom. What do you find in Deepholme? minerals and crystals glisening, sparkling las if in unison with the stars above..

Every evidence is condensed in this one video several minutes long..

Deepholm Temple of Earth aesthetics and Seat of Pantheon ==.

Enjoy the read and enjoy spotting bits of info you might missed out in Antorus cinematic. Play then replay at your heart's content.

- - - Updated - - -

No thought yet. Kinda hard to swallow and a bit jaw dropping revelation, eh?
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-06-18 at 10:52 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will post new screenshots later.

View from Vindicaar within orbit of planet Azeroth after Sargeras took his seat.

Deepholm loading screen, have a cloaser look at those broken pillars.

In-game map, notice the layout of the pillars.

Coming from the Maelstrom and into Deepholm as you try to land.

Temple of Earth skybox with a distinct red star above.

The visible red funnel/tunnel seen from the Maelstrom and sends you to fly towards the Maelstrom and into the Elemental plane of Deepholm with Thrall ordering the quest.

Here's the footage:

The seat of the Pantheon, compare the design of the pillars in a semiarc formation mimicing SotP in Deepholm.

Seat from a perpendicular view . Notice the blue ring at the center? Imagine it to be red instead..

Notice the prominence or halo around the seat which is at the background. You will definitely be able to distinguish a reddish tint which is disturbingly the same hue as the one as you can see from looking at the sky box from Deepholm.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-07-08 at 03:34 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    As you can see many theorycrafters who are popular with their own youtube channels have their own interpretation with to find him, drown yourselves in the circle of stars and yet NOBODY hasn't reached to a conclusion or even a speculation what is this circle of stars. Yes they did able to somehow find the clue where it could be but not up to this level.

The question asked by many: Where has been answered but the definitive answer as to what is it has never been uncovered.

I am in a dire need of somebody disproving this speculation, any contention..
    @<a href="https://www.mmo-champion.com/member.php?u=533125" target="_blank">huth</a>, somebody else.. I need your "expert" discrediting skills on this, please.

I will link a side by side comparison from various existing sites or YT videos such as from wowhead,accolon,pyromancer,etc.

Wowhead:https://pt.wowhead.com/news=286677/w...ars-old-god-wh
    Accolon:

Pyromancer:
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2019-07-08 at 05:23 AM.