People really shouldn't put much hope in the class dev team

It took them over two fucking years for them to fix Explosive Shot from a rocket to an arrow that lodges into enemies(Something that we COULD already do before Legion) and explode after a certain set of time, something that should've been in Legion from the get go.

Ion admitting they fucked up with the class pruning is a good start but it could go either way knowing these people.

dunno i play a warlock and we are fine atm, didnt lose much in the transition form Legion to BfA

Honestly, I expect they'll probably just add one or two more buttons to each classes' rotation and call it a day.

Flavor abilities will remain gone.

Surely they still have the MoP files around. It couldn't be that hard to just revert everything.

After BFA I think most people will be very sceptical about future WoW expansions. They're just too stubborn and reluctant to fix things that would make the game better/more fun but potentially affect their "MAU" count - see the lack of PvP Gear Vendors for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imo they are so far into the homogenization that i doubt they can do any meaningful class balance at this point without completely overhauling all the classes for about the 50th time. And even then thats basically going to turn out to be throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks, which seems to be what they've been doing. So i have no faith that classes are going to be fixed anytime soon.