quests for allied races acting weird after character customization

Hi.

I recently did a transfer from male to female + a name change and all of a sudden the game wants me to redo the intro questlines for HM Tauren & for Nightborne.

I can still create HM T and Nightborne, no problem. But what I'm wondering is, do I really need to do them again for any other reason? Like Lady Liadrin and... Whoever it is. Kayla perhaps. So those two aren't stuck somewhere on a quest I abandoned?

Regards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Is it actually asking you to do those quests again or has Sylvanas simply asked you to go to the embassy?

Sylvanas asks all my characters to go to the embassy for some reason, but I’m never asked to re-recruit anyone.

It’s just a bugged quest.

Whenever you change your character like that the game treats you as a new character when it comes to that quest. Annoying yes, and abandoning it only results with Anduin or Sylvanas popping up and tell you to accept the quest ffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Tekktra View Post
    Hi.

I recently did a transfer from male to female + a name change and all of a sudden the game wants me to redo the intro questlines for HM Tauren & for Nightborne.

I can still create HM T and Nightborne, no problem. But what I'm wondering is, do I really need to do them again for any other reason? Like Lady Liadrin and... Whoever it is. Kayla perhaps. So those two aren't stuck somewhere on a quest I abandoned?

Regards.
    I don't know what you've experienced, but what are these intro questlines? isn't it just walking through Orgrimmar answering the letter? it's porbably because the race you've changed is a different race, and it registers that you haven't done the intro.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Is it actually asking you to do those quests again or has Sylvanas simply asked you to go to the embassy?

Sylvanas asks all my characters to go to the embassy for some reason, but I’m never asked to re-recruit anyone.

It’s just a bugged quest.
    Do it again! Go to Suramar and everything. :/

EnigmAddict, I'm the same race though. Just switched gender.