Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Why are people still bumping this thread...Many people said (even on this page) its due to flipping mats - Stop thinking its all down to demand or some...weird niche thing - People are willing to blow 1 million gold on X mats just to sell it higher, or even reset prices....People who are clueless on AH posting in the profession sub forum is always fun...xd No offence, just saying.
    They've been flipping materials since day 1. Are they flipping differently these days ? I doubt it. Mostly the high prices that persist seem to herbs which makes sense since that where the most consumables lie. That said the thing that I think has changed is we no longer have the over-supply of mats* that we had before Legion due to the huge amounts required to make items.

*The lack of Zin'athid and Osemite nodes exacerbates is an addition problem.

Quote Originally Posted by JDL49 View Post
    They've been flipping materials since day 1. Are they flipping differently these days ? I doubt it. Mostly the high prices that persist seem to herbs which makes sense since that where the most consumables lie. That said the thing that I think has changed is we no longer have the over-supply of mats* that we had before Legion due to the huge amounts required to make items.

*The lack of Zin'athid and Osemite nodes exacerbates is an addition problem.
    That is true - The demand for some area is higher, also in 8.3. But legion also had some area like, at that time, uncanny items requiring say 100 leathers for 1 item etc. But even the rising demand is not enough - The cat is out of the bag; If you follow a certain economy reddit for wow *hint* you know people are focused on flipping mats...Also !!! Huge importance is the amount of botting or crazy operation multiboxer there is on your server...There are people who multibox like 20-40 accounts...yes, that much...People dont just farm 600k linen tidespray without multiboxing etc.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Not too expensive at my taste. Strange question.

WoD had garrisons as easy ways to get materials, Legion had the Blood of Sargeras vendor, but there's not really an equivalent in BFA so mats have to be sourced from people farming and hardly anyone outside of bots are farming just to sell as raw materials. This makes flipping markets relatively easy, especially for new materials like the fish from Uldum/Vale, as the supply is determined by people actually going out and harvesting, not just dumping their 400 Bloods into a vendor because they need to cook food.

It is really hilarious in a bad way how WoD's huge glut of gold is still influencing the WoW economy. It seems like people who consistently played during WoD have been fine with gold with not much effort and those who skipped WoD and didn't actively work to get gold during Legion/BFA are poor by comparison.

If you're feeling frustrated with not having gold, just get a Druid alt with Herb/Mining and either farm Nazjatar now or wait for Shadowlands and farm herbs like hell for the first 2 months as they always spike like crazy in price.