Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    Everyone's currently guessing that a Dragon-based class and expansion is in the works but Blizzard likes to stay clear from the obvious.
    Well, I guess it’s fair to say that they went with the obvious. Sometimes people aren’t playing chess, they’re just playing checkers.

Still looking forward to your next class concept. Also feel free to check out my Explorer class concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Well, I guess it’s fair to say that they went with the obvious. Sometimes people aren’t playing chess, they’re just playing checkers.

Still looking forward to your next class concept. Also feel free to check out my Explorer class concept.
    Sorry for the extremely late reply! Yes, they certainly went with the obvious, and though I did enjoy messing around with Evokers, I still mainly play WOLK classic. I despise the Evoker's limited range and the fact that they're always in a humanoid dragon-form when casting. I would have much MUCH MUCH preferred a Dragon-druid like class concept or one like your own.

I'm not too sure what my next concept would be and I haven't been working on any. I'll definitely check out your Explorer concept!