Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    every mechanic is just a variation of mechanics already ingame with just a different name and different animation, WoW is old and bland but there is not many MMOs around but they are just more of the same, Hopefully Lord the of Rings MMO brings more fun combat instead of the current model, BDO has more intersting combat than WoW.
    Okay if you really want to be that way then every single game is just a variation of pong.

I want LFR to have it's own raid with it's own story like FF does it, and the same for the harder progression raid.

That way LFR wouldn't cheapen the value of progression, wich would help guilds. Add also guild progression systems. See swtor and ff for ideas.

Would like to see AP, titanforging, random gem slots and warforging all removed. A tier should have an ending rather than an infinite grind.

New max level zone with it's independant progression system where you have all sorts of cosmetic rewards (think eureka from FF).

Housing.
    Mini-game center with it's own progression systems. Bring back all those world quests and pet battling tournament with NPC's. Basically a recreational area, with unique cosmetic rewards.

Mythic+ capped at +10. So people don't spam it.

10 man mythic returned. 20 man mythic retired. Have the raids be flex heroic and mythic 10.

Templates fully back in PvP so balance is restored.

Classes/specs vastly expanded with multiple new skills added.

All old content with new housing rewards added.

Crafting revamp (i'll be honest, removed would be fine for me too). Make it simple and un-intrusive, like SWTOR does it. Let us send companions to get the materials and craft while we continue to have fun.

Make the overworld harder and let us bring a companion with us.

Main story told in it's own questline with some scripted bosses and replayable with challenges (think GW2).

Dynamic events in the overworld, preferably with periodic meta events daily. Big events where the community comes together to defeat a big very nasty world boss.

New mounts types that allow dynamic traversal (think GW2).

Horizontal mastery progression in relation to these mounts and special activities. Again, like GW2 does it.

I'm not gonna hide this is a mesh of WoW, SWTOR, FF and GW2 best features. But, that would be a good thing. Wichever one decided to stop being arrogant and copy all the good parts of the others would see great sucess.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2019-09-30 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    I want LFR to have it's own raid with it's own story like FF does it, and the same for the harder progression raid.
    And I don't. Don't want to run normal raids with my alts. Keep LFR as is.

That way LFR wouldn't cheapen the value of progression, wich would help guilds. Add also guild progression systems. See swtor and ff for ideas.
    It doesn't cheapen anything.

Would like to see AP, titanforging, random gem slots and warforging all removed. A tier should have an ending rather than an infinite grind.
    Only one on this list is random sockets, I like everything else.

Mythic+ capped at +10. So people don't spam it.
    No cap, only skill cap.

10 man mythic returned. 20 man mythic retired. Have the raids be flex heroic and mythic 10.
    Too late for that, I would prefer 15mans.

Templates fully back in PvP so balance is restored.
    And we go back to people crying there is no progression on pvp and items doesn't matter. No, we have pretty solid middle ground now.

Classes/specs vastly expanded with multiple new skills added.
    For what? To make more "press on cooldown" buttons? Hard pass on that

Everything else looks ok/fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    Okay if you really want to be that way then every single game is just a variation of pong.
    WoWs content is the same as it has always been and offers nothing new or interesting, thats the main reason people stop playing it as it has nothing to do with whatever expansion its on, I think overall WoW has been bad for that genre of MMO as it has made others lazy and not try making a new style MMO.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    WoWs content is the same as it has always been and offers nothing new or interesting, thats the main reason people stop playing it as it has nothing to do with whatever expansion its on, I think overall WoW has been bad for that genre of MMO as it has made others lazy and not try making a new style MMO.
    No, what you want is a completely new game.