Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I'll take it. Bring dissension to the Alliance. Give Anduin a crisis of faith and make the other racial leaders question him and his ability to lead. Everyone's been so supportive patting him on the back despite his clear inexperience in fighting a war that everyone short of Genn has as much personality as a cardboard cutout. Hell, even Genn is leaning in that direction.
    I always had the headcanon they don't want another Arthas incident so they agree with every human prince to dodge another vader situation and that likely explains why everyone is nice to him. In a more serious note I think if Golden stays in the writting, then he is likely getting the role of Saurfang with trying to "redeem" his faction since Yrel with a lot of her army probably outnumbered him and kick him out of his throne because he was weak but now he is a "strong non toxic male" ready to deal with the glowing goat.

Honestly the flanderization of the factions has reached to insane levels that things like that we would hate or see as fanfiction(Empress Yrel with Lightscream taking the alliance or the horde disolving itself) are more interesting than the current storyline the writers had written and likely will continue
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    I always had the headcanon they don't want another Arthas incident so they agree with every human prince to dodge another vader situation and that likely explains why everyone is nice to him. In a more serious note I think if Golden stays in the writting, then he is likely getting the role of Saurfang with trying to "redeem" his faction since Yrel with a lot of her army probably outnumbered him and kick him out of his throne because he was weak but now he is a "strong non toxic male" ready to deal with the glowing goat.

Honestly the flanderization of the factions has reached to insane levels that things like that we would hate or see as fanfiction(Empress Yrel with Lightscream taking the alliance or the horde disolving itself) are more interesting than the current storyline the writers had written and likely will continue
    That's why they might as well just do away with faction play if they're going to continue to be written so terribly.

That's why they might as well just do away with faction play if they're going to continue to be written so terribly.
    They are a good source for drama and kicking some storylines. If anything they will introduce the mercenary mode from bg to others activities while keeping the factions seperatly.

You know I kinda wish Yrel does an Arthas with Anduin in fully enslaving him against his will with light raising or just putting his soul in some construct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

They are a good source for drama and kicking some storylines. If anything they will introduce the mercenary mode from bg to others activities while keeping the factions seperatly.

You know I kinda wish Yrel does an Arthas with Anduin in fully enslaving him against his will with light raising or just putting his soul in some construct.
    Too gutsy for Blizzard and Golden to even contemplate doing something marginally controversial and interesting to their golden boy.

Yeah but how much of a threat could she be?
    We could be powered down drastically at any time.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    We could be powered down drastically at any time.
    Heroes yes, NPC racial leaders? They're more involved in the story today than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    I 100% support Magatha as a killable dungeon/raid boss. I've been wanting a chance to take a swing at her since Cairne's death. Bitch needs to die.
    I'd prefer Baine to ba raid boss and Magatha to be new tauren leader.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Well, i think even Onyxia could return once more. No villain in World of Warcraft dies forever.

Sometimes he even returns as hero. Illidan, as example.
    Rinse and repeat. For the rewards. Send even more turtles into the water.

10+ Year Old Account
    There has been hints of his corruption in this expansion. First bringing the Mag'har orcs at his orders when that could be a bad rp move for his flight. 8.2 he doesn't appear while every dragon including Ebyssian and Wrathion next patch is a bad omen. Besides the last scenario with Alexstrasza there is a void dragon that mentions she will find another "worthy" dragon.
    So what was the point of End Time? The way I see it, there are two possibilities.
    We stopped every and all Murozonds from ever becoming a problem in all timelines/realities. This makes the most sense as we did it right before Nozdormu lost the majority of his powers due to Deathwing's defeat, and so it was the most adequate moment to end the infinite threat.
    OR
    We stopped just ONE Murozond out of infinite Murozonds, which would make the dungeon entirely pointless even if that particular Murozond was the one that would be tied to our reality if Deathwing won, since he did not win anyway.

Based on what Nozdormu tells us while Deathwing is about to explode, he has (had?) the power to bind every thread of reality to a single moment. I'm willing to bet he did that with Murozond's defeat too, so that he will ALWAYS die by our hand the moment he turns evil. Tbf it wouldn't make sense any other way, and I would be pretty disappointed if the infinites, as much as I like them, make another appearance, because Blizzard is king in wasting interesting story plots.

Damn, I don't even care if he's a clear rip off of Tiamat, I want to see him as an in-game raid boss.
    He is technically "dead" tho and his body is locked away in nexus. Too much effort to go through northrend/dragonblight/nexus just to bring back one dragon that is unknown general public besides book readers..

If next expansion is Dragon Isles. Theres certainly enough 'evil' dragons (Void, Infinite, Twilight, Outland Black, Chromatus, potenially Ysera's spirit after approaching that void flower) to cover an expansion worth of raids, zones and dungeons easy. Dragon Civil War ftw!

I bet it's going to be N'zoth.

Well, we are facing Vexiona, Shek'zara, Wrathion, N'zoth, and to some extent, Alleria in patch 8.3.

we are facing Hakkar in the shadowlands:

Sylvanas:

Kel'thuzad:

Muez'hela:

Nathanos:
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=312113/...hints-spoilers

And Bwonsamdi on De Other Side dungeon.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    And Bwonsamdi on De Other Side dungeon.
    I didn't think we're killing Bwonsamdi? He doesn't seem like a villain to me per se, unless you're doing Dazar'alor as Alliance. He's more of a Chaotic Neutral character who's mostly there to be well, annoying but not exactly evil
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

You really didn't have to necro your own thread with this "new" information. It's rather old by now.